Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
-Enma has everything to do with Hiyori, its was her sword before being passed down to Zoro and it reacted to Hiyori playing the Shamisen, Momo can't afford to move from where he is, also the Snake Slayer belongs to him, Also thoses are potential plot points Zoro can easily get involved in, Remember how Orochi is the one who killed Yasuie ? either Zoro needs to get revenge from Kaido or Orochi for that, so Pick your poison.

-So Hyogoro and Kawamatsu mentionning Ushimaru, then Mentionning Ryuma while talking about Zoro in the same Page is a made up plot point ? Yeah...

-You're partially correct, it was never suggested but it was implied, but yeah lets not get lore on black blades in the Arc of the samurai, and considering there's at most 6 arcs, which Elbaf shouldn't be that much of a threat for it to be an arc where Zoro gets a black blade. If he gets 3 Black Blades at the same time then that shits on everyone who can't make a black blade, Especially since making a black blade is an individual feat for each sword, its not a combined thing.

-I never said it wasn't, but while we know that, Zoro doesn't, as far as Zoro knows Sanji is still not down and he needs to stay up until after the Raid
To add to this with the black blade it’s so heavily implied and the only accomplishment that clears zoro of oden as it’s something he couldn’t do lol yet they want to stay blind to all of this

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I really do have to commend Kid and Law for not getting the complete offscreen loss treatment that a lot of other characters have gotten this arc. (Carrot...:catcry:).
:cheers:
It could be a really badass scene where we think they're down and out for good but their determination shines through! :steef:

Even though this is a transition chapter, I do feel a lot of potential for a lot of cool panels when the raws come out. That grim reaper scene definitely has me interested as well.

He's sitting right next to me. :myman:
Now I understand why most of Judgeji fans are Indians, they have a lot in common. :kuzanshut:
go get your DNA tested your dad finally needs to come clear to this racial abomination ...

I'm not even Indian btw

and stop with the racial bs

don't give a shit to whichever corner of the world yer from lad don't like seeing this crap promoted.. go carry on your own risk

Last edited:
May be just that I like bleach but I like the idea that this is what’ll create the black blade.

I’ve always seen the black blade as the pinnacle of “swordsmanship” where the Will of the swordsman empowers the Will of the sword turning it black. Whereas most sword users cost their swords in haki without even caring about the Will of the blade they carry.

Enma has always been a very vocal sword of what it wants, as are most cursed blades. So Zoro understanding it’s Will first and creating a black blade through it is a good introduction to the concept

And it’d go with onimaru stating Ryuma forged a black blade with Shusui because Ryuma was eventually able to understand Shusuis Will in these fights
i haven't watched bleach but my qualm with that is if thats the metric to resemble pinnacle of swordsmanship that almost anyone who understands their swords turns it into a BB so see wgere this going ye.. and then zoro get Acoc would be pointless given him having it directly infers that Mihawk has it too so some connection can be seen there
and what Onimaru said specifically was the COUNTLESS battles he fought "forged" his blade..

so Zkk turning it into Bb doesn't seem possible.. given the emphasis is on multitude of battles and not really Ryuma butchering the Dragon that earned him the BB

go get your DNA tested your dad finally needs to come clear to this racial abomination ...

I'm not even Indian btw

and stop with the racial bs

don't give a shit to whichever corner of the world yer from lad don't like see this crap promoted.. go carry on your own risk
I didn't mention anything about race. LGBTQIA Judgeji fans like you simply lack the braincells to make a witty post without bringing up racism, Nazis, Trump or homosexuality. :ohreally:

@Konstantis Pandora Hearts is crazy, 42 chapers in and I still dont understand WTF is going on and what is the motive of characters.
Man, that's what I'm talking about! Heads up, biggest revaltion there incoming just in few chapters and you will understand why Oz and Allen are simmilar, and perhaps even more that you can imagine right now.
And yes, Pandora Hearts just show what good written story means! It could blow your mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.