Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My current headcanon is that BB are made when they fulfill their purpose so Enma could be the first if it's related to taking down Kaido when even the previous owner couldn't, it would also leave Wado as the last one to turn into a BB when Zoro fights for WSS title.
that to a certain degree makes sense..if that's what ZKK leads to I'm all in for it

that would just mean you don't require to be the WSS to be able to blacken a blade.. so its not the metric in this case

according to Onimaru Ryuma "forged" it through countless battles

if getting visited by the reaper is what deems someone worthy for the BB, then the concept of BB was overhyped and pretty mislead
May be just that I like bleach but I like the idea that this is what’ll create the black blade.

I’ve always seen the black blade as the pinnacle of “swordsmanship” where the Will of the swordsman empowers the Will of the sword turning it black. Whereas most sword users cost their swords in haki without even caring about the Will of the blade they carry.

Enma has always been a very vocal sword of what it wants, as are most cursed blades. So Zoro understanding it’s Will first and creating a black blade through it is a good introduction to the concept

And it’d go with onimaru stating Ryuma forged a black blade with Shusui because Ryuma was eventually able to understand Shusuis Will in these fights

Status
Not open for further replies.