Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for you to elaborate why that is. :queenhear:
Post automatically merged:

Didn't Zoro litterally defeat King with no trickery ? You're reaching to defend your boy, atleast get proper arguments instead of weak examples that don't even work
Keep waiting. Waiter ass bitch.

Daily reminder that Sanji used his strongest postTS attack against Wadatsumi :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
And was out of energy afterwards. :kuzanshut:
Anyways, supernatural shit aside, what if the Grim Reaper is the other CP-0 boss, Zoro scares the shit out of him to the point where he sees the King of the underworld and that's how Zoro gets his new epithet on an updated bounty, and another bounty bump. :myman:

Yes it raises the rank of the sword, and it gives the swordsman a stronger sword. Doesn’t mean that there aren’t non blacked blades stronger than a black blade.

Even as a black blade, Shusui was inferior to a lot of non black blades.
Isn’t this speculative at best … the goal is a black blade shusui being in the rank of 21 great grade swords should have it at the top even if enma had a ability to go along with it shusui is still the better blade

Isn’t this speculative at best … the goal is a black blade shusui being in the rank of 21 great grade swords should have it at the top even if enma had a ability to go along with it shusui is still the better blade
But it’s not better than Whitebeards Blade which is not a black blade. Or Shodai Kitetsu or honestly even Enma which Zoro treats as a superior blade.

Black blade =\= best blade

The story is crazy and unorthodox just like D. Gray Man. Yes, it resembles DGM a lot, I am hooked!
What I love there was fact that in the begining you litteraly believe that Baskerville clan are evil crazy dudes, fanatics that connected with Abyss(now they remind me some Fatui from Genshin haha, especially Lotty, who even act like sadicsic bitch like some Cicin mage haha) that want just to kill everyone, and then everything run upside down and we ll I can't spoiler, but believe this is not just a Akatsuki thing. Everything will be much more different for them in the end, I can't just say now what end is waiting for this group, but I will just say it will be different than in any "normal" story.

Difference between D.GrayMan and Pandora is that DGM is not finished, and related to "God" thing, while Pandora is more about chaos and Abyss and it is finished. But for me DGM in potential could became even better than this masterpiece, especially when I see how Hoshino already change tunes between Light and Dark, so we still can't be sure who will survive there.

Still if we talk about DGM ending I will say that @Flower is right, and it could end with reseting world to the point when first human give birth to everyone(so in the end I'm expecting everyone die, but get a chance to start new life).
Btw @Cross_Marian I recommend you to read Pandora Hearts too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.