Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What i get from the summary is that they will try their best to stalemate BM until Kaido is defeated, they're literally weaker than the scabbards but have better mobility thanks to Law's DF, they can't win but they can pull a Jinbei and BFR BM from Onigashima if Oda cares enough. :handsup:
Nah

Kid believes he can win. That's the meaning behind his line about Big Mom taking damage even if each attack seemingly doesn't do that much.

On the rooftop, Kid didn't think the yonko were taking any damage despite Luffy saying the contrary.

How is Katakuri>Zoro not wank if Katakuri>Ryuou Luffy is?

You can't seriously believe advCoC Zoro is weaker than Post Udon Luffy :seriously:
:seriously:
Luffy with fs ~ Katakuri at best
Luffy with adcoa and fs > Katakuri
Having 1 top tier haki or just awakening doesn't make you > Katakuri who has both + great CoA
+ zoro hasn't Mastered basic CoC even

No other SN has shown they are clearly > Katakuri at this point
Kidd >= Kata >~ or ~ Zoro ~ Law > Doffy
They all need another PU to be > Katakuri

Do people know some basic math? If Kaido is putting him Luffy ~ him, what do you think Luffy was pre-ACoC, King level? With 1 powerup he went from being YC1 to matching Kaido?

"Post-Udon" Luffy was legit Mid-Admiral level. His ACoA would fuck up any regular human being.

Agreed.
I apologize to all Kidd and Law fans for putting Sanji on same level as them.
They are still a tier above Sanji and tier below Zoro and Luffy.
One consistent thing you will see for Kid, Law, Zoro, and Luffy that you don't get with sanji, is that the former often get extreme diff life or death type fights which sanji just doesn't.

I mean look at wano. Luffy is extreme diffing kaido, Zoro is literally seeing death, and Kid and Law have basically resolved to die fighting linlin.

Meanwhile Sanji high diffs Queen and subsequently passes out.

One consistent thing you will see for Kid, Law, Zoro, and Luffy that you don't get with sanji, is that the former often get extreme diff life or death type fights which sanji just doesn't.

I mean look at wano. Luffy is extreme diffing kaido, Zoro is literally seeing death, and Kid and Law have basically resolved to die fighting linlin.

Harsh, but you have a provable point.

"Post Udon Luffy" was 1 powerup from being stronger than Zoro will EVER be. Post-WCI Luffy > current Zoro.
How does Post Udon Luffy push current Zoro to low diff please explain??
Chapter 1000 Zoro wrecks Post Udon Luffy mid diff at worst.

Look at this trash can failing to even tickle Kaido

And Look at what chapter 1000 Zoro can do

Seriously @sanjikun
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
There is a limit to how much delusional tone deaf and ignorant a human being can get. You are seriously surpassing the most annoying of users on this forum and have reached a level where you don't deserve attention of even a single user on this forum.

Like literally these are just fucking cartoons, HOW SHAMELESS AND DISHONEST CAN YOU FUCKING GET???

Let me break the truth to you whether you like it or not

DOFLAMINGO IS A FUCKING WEAK ASS FODDER WHO HAS LESS RESPECT OF KAIDO THAN KIDD ALBERT AND JACK HAS

DOFLAMINGO IS A FUCKING WEAK ASS FODDER WHO BIG MOM CONSIDERED LESS OF A THREAT THAN CRACKER

DOFLAMIGO IS A FUCKING IRRELEVANT FODDER WHO WILL NEVER COME BACK IN THE STORY

KATAKURI IS A FUCKING WEAK ASS FODDER WHO HAS LESS BOUNTY THAN QUEEN

KATAKURI IS A FUCKING FODDER WHO WAS DEEMED ONLY AS RELEVANT AS CRACKER BY WORLD GOVERNMENT

KATAKURI IS A FUCKING FODDER WHO ISN"T EVEN STRONG ENOUGH TO BE RECOGNIZED AS A RIGHT HAND MAN BY HIS OWN CAPTAIN

AND MOST IMPORTANT

POST LUFFY IS A FUCKING FODDER WHO WAS ONE SHOT BY KAIDO WITHOUT DOING ANY DAMAGE AT ALL

POST UDON LUFFY IS A FUCKING FODDER WHO WAS ONE SHOT AFTER DOING NEXT TO NO DAMAGE

AND CHAPTER 1010 LUFFY IS BASICALLY A FODDER WHO WAS ONE SHOT AFTER DOING 1/100th the DAMAGE THAT ASHURA ZORO DID

Plus Sanji is always kept that healthy (he's been treated now) to save the crew later one way or another.

The cook can't be fatally wounded, who's gonna cook when the battle is over if the cook can't move or is seriously wounded?

Status
Not open for further replies.