Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoro is stronger than luffy

king is more durable and resistant than kaido

zoro currently defeats big mom

king defeats all the first commanders, therefore, zoro is the strongest in the verse

zoro from dresrosa is admiral level

ZKK

zoro played with king, he was never in danger

zoro stopped hakai

Kaido could take zoro to mid diff

and so I could continue

they are facts
Made some corrections to your comment. Read it every night before you sleep and trust me when I say you'll be smarter for it.

:cheers:

smh, bm getting her ass whooped by 2 almost dead combatant is fking embarrassing.
:nicagesmile:

so zoro is still concious and just resting. massive Ls to those retards who assumed that zoro fainted at the end of the king fight.
:holdthisl:
I mean he could have fainted and now back up .
If it's anything we seen from OP is fainting don't have to be long at all.
IMO the only question is when all the SH up and running what they going to be doing .

Suddenly, Law gets up and prepares to attack Big Mom again.

Law: "“K ROOM”
Hah... Hah...
“ANAESTHESIA”
Prepared!!!"

Law pierces Big Mom's right arm and part of her face with the sword (sword goes in under Big Mom's mouth and goes out through Big Mom's left cheek). Everyone who sees the attack is shocked.

Kaidou's subordinates: "Uooh!!!
Big Mom is dead~~~!!!"

Homies: "Mamaaaa!!"

Chopper: "Torao!!
What is that sword!!"

Law: "Hah... Hah... LAST attack should have worked.
There's no damage when I pierce you... but..."

Big Mom: "Stop...!!!"

Law: "“Shock Wille”!!!"

Big Mom: "Bueh~~~!!!"

A powerful “shock wave” hits Big Mom inside her body, she bleeds from her mouth. Big Mom falls to the ground, iron Homies try to attack Law.

Homies: "What have you done to Mama~~~!!
Huh? What's happening!?
Something is pushing us...!!"

Kid attracts all metal objects in the area into his body, including the iron Homies.

Kid: "All metal objects,
follow my magnetic force!!!"

Big Mom looks at Kid with disbelief.

Big Mom: "Are you still standing...!!?
Kid!!!"

Big Mom approaches Kid very angry. Kid has created something massive with metal objects he collects.

Big Mom: "So you want my head that much..."

Kid: "...!!
Hahaha... I already feel like we're doing this for a different purpose...
Kaidou must be NEAR to be defeated already.
If you let a drop of water fall onto a rock everyday, it creates a hole in that rock.
Hah. Hah.
Zero damage? There's no way you take no damage from all this fighting!!
“Punk Corna Dio” (Big Magnetic Demon Bull - 磁気大魔牛 (パンク コルナ・ディオ))!!!"

Big Mom: "Gyaa~~~!!"

Kid's created a giant metal bull (bigger than Big Mom) that he rides. Then he crashes the bull into Big Mom. She falls to the ground as Law and Kid talk to her.

Kid: "Hey...!! Damn old hag...!!"

Law and Kid: "We won't let you go on the rooftop
even if we have to die!!!"

End of chapter

Once again BM seems to be more personal with Kidd
She can't believe Kidd got up...comes at him very angry
She been calling Kidd out by his name whenever rushes pissed and attacking.
She been searching to finish Kidd at any cost.

It seems like she takes Law serious yet she has that personal grudge with Kidd which make sense Easter what Kidd did to her ships and going to tottoland back then

This whole you can see how BM reacts and attacks Kidd is different from how she does to Law.
Man shut the fuck up. You're so desperate to downplay Law, you're nitpicking random phrases in a spoiler for a chapter you don't even have.

“B-but Awakening is just as good as AdvCoC”

So much for this Admiral fanboy copium :gokulaugh:
So far so good though:
-Use X
-get beaten
-use more X
-beat up Emperor

Replace AdvCoC or Awakening with X, this isn't to say one isn't better than the other but this chapter hasn't really changed much about their perception.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Can´t wait to see Kid attack, giiant metal bull, kinda hype me lol, if Kid can train his awakening more, he can use that metal bull with hardening and attack with a insane force anyone lol...

Kinda give me the vibe which I had from Artur fanmade with Doflamingo creating a big large hardening spider with awakening:

@Sentinel
Remember this?
:suresure::suresure:
Sadly Doffy awakening didn´t pull out such thing, but actually Kid pull out something like this above with his awakening xDD
Man that was a beastly fan series. It's a shame Artur's Reverie piece wasn't half as interesting.

Well let see how it plays out

It would be weird if bigmom goes down before the citizens feel despair lol
idk if the citizens will even feel despair. If the citizens knew about the war, they would evacuate the capital and the tension would be ruined. Ultimately, almost all of the remaining subplots are nearly conclusion.

I think they will know about it when Luffy blasts kaido into the capital. Then maybe ZKK can happen.

@ShishioIsBack I feel like Kid and Law now have more than enough feats to be put above at least half of the YC1s.

Their endurance is insane and by feats they could easily outlast Katakuri or Marco. They've been fighting emperors for the past nearly 40 chapters and this battle is an extreme diff deathmatch. Neither of the aforementioned YC1s can do as much damage to these two as Big Mom did, so I fail to see how the YC1s are stronger.

There's also the fact that post wano, Kid and Law will easily have more infamy than the average YC1 with them likely having bounties comparable to Teach's.
Agreed.
I apologize to all Kidd and Law fans for putting Sanji on same level as them.
They are still a tier above Sanji and tier below Zoro and Luffy.

This aint lookin good for kidd and law
The yonkos wont be defeated before the flower citizens are aware of the damger

Kidd have death flags on him
Oda have big plans for him
Big plans = Big sacrifice

What do you think @Lor D. Coast
What i get from the summary is that they will try their best to stalemate BM until Kaido is defeated, they're literally weaker than the scabbards but have better mobility thanks to Law's DF, they can't win but they can pull a Jinbei and BFR BM from Onigashima if Oda cares enough. :handsup:

All kid's attack is just ram and blunt attacks.
I thought he would be as bullshit as magneto, so much for being luffys rival lmao.

Have to say kid slanders were ultimately justified. He bark is louder than his bite
What to people expect Kid to do? Rip the iron out of linlin's blood? Wouldn't make for an interesting battle now would it

Status
Not open for further replies.