Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
was a teamfight but was still rogers strongest ever rival
same island as teach
a D
teach named his ship after him.
if you are going to draw any parallel to bb its him.

"Law used only GK in the rooftop not awakening.
And well GK did not much than momentarily stun then ."

she takes damage from the individually
reread the scene after law attacks
and after kidd attacks
you see how much damage it individually does.
they are both hax df
i dont know why you are arguing against this . you think kid's fruit is average or what...
I just wouldn't call the fruit hax mate.

It's a great fruit but not close to OG admiral trio DF or Kaido, WB ...such qualifies like hax un my book.

Better than BM df tho

You can put me on ignore. It doesn't change the fact that "Post-Udon Luffy" was 1 powerup away from being compared to Roger/Whitebeard.

Zoro needs like 3 powerups to catch up to Mihawk.
He is not being compared to Roger and Whitebeard, Kaido is seeing potential, talk about misrepresenting manga.
Oden Roger and Whitebeard are not same level at all, and Kaido saw Oden in his flash back as well..Current Zoro is just Enma mastery away from surpassing Oden mean while Luffy is still struggling to catch up to roof top Zoro.

Funny these sky splitting punches can't even do 1/100th the damage that Ashura can do without CoC.
Dude current Zoro eats Chapter 1010 for dinner and he doesn't even get full.

And don't even compare Luffy to Mihawk, Mihawk would blink and Luffy would die.

@sanjikun Dude what is pathetic is that fucking KIller accomplished more than chapter 1000 Luffy. And talking about Killer, Doflamnigo doesn't even push him to low diff by feats.

Let chapter 1000 Luffy show ability to defeat Killer before you compare him to chapter 1000 Zoro much less current Zoro.

Lol even scabbads trash attack can knock Kaido down, and Kaido called that attack trash that couldn't even open up an already existing scar.

Zoro's attack not only opened up part of Oden's scar, gave Kaido a whole new scar.

And talk about misrepresenting Manga, Zoro said "Unfortunately I couldn't take you down with me", look at Kaido shivering huffing puffing, screaming and leaking in blood from Ashura and his body changed for the rest of his life.

Funny how even Luffy's own CoC attacks are failing to knock Kaido off his feet

What happened to Luffy knocking Kaido off his feet??
At this point Kaido is even stronger than he was before .
Like the whole his Haki getting stronger or him his self saying he stronger than before.
Plus they knock each other off there feet so much at this point it don't even matter .

Status
Not open for further replies.