Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point Kaido is even stronger than he was before .
Like the whole his Haki getting stronger or him his self saying he stronger than before.
Plus they knock each other of there feet so much at this point it don't even matter .
No he isn't stronger, he is nerfed as told to us by Yamato.
Zoro did insane amount of damage to him and he is no where near the level he was before fighting Zoro.

Zoro did so much damage to Kaido that he was disappointed Kaido didn't go down with him like he was like if Zoro was able to add a little bit more power Kaido would have gone down or died.

Luffy thinks Kaido's Haki got stronger because Drunk Kaido is releasing copious amounts of Haki. But still Kaido's Haki release is no where near the level of Zoro, the most Haki we have ever seen released in the series

Post automatically merged:

That must be why we get 34x threads per day from Zoro fans and others coping about Sanji

:kobeha:
which threads from which Zoro fans??
Can you show me, I'd love to see that.

Suddenly, Law gets up and prepares to attack Big Mom again.

Law: "“K ROOM”
Hah... Hah...
“ANAESTHESIA”
Prepared!!!"

Law pierces Big Mom's right arm and part of her face with the sword (sword goes in under Big Mom's mouth and goes out through Big Mom's left cheek). Everyone who sees the attack is shocked.
iron Homies try to attack Law.

Homies: "What have you done to Mama~~~!!
Huh? What's happening!?
Something is pushing us...!!"

Kid attracts all metal objects in the area into his body, including the iron Homies.
Contrary to popular belief (popular only among @Pantheos @Lukegranders @rerere @ReggieZoldyck21 and friends), it is NOT that Law is supporting Kidd while Kidd deals the main damage. It is the other way around.
Law deals the main damage while Kidd is busy supporting him.

Kid: "...!!
Hahaha... I already feel like we're doing this for a different purpose...
Kidd, the man of Plan B.
From getting Shanks' head -> getting Kaido's head -> getting Big Mom's head -> stalling Big Mom.

Ant no way oven defeated then when th
Seems like Oven defeat them together with Mont d'or? Oven took good hits, glad that he was still running around and kicking asses.

As i expected, chapter looks decent, Big mom was almost killing Law and Kid but stopped, Kid and Law used their last skills and seems to beat her? Since Kid and Law took the hype this chapter, im pretty sure Big mom will get next chapter the hype moment.
The question is who falling down next chapter, Big mom is tired too thought.
ant no way oven defeated them when they beat the crap out off him all during WCI lol oven ant no threat to the Germa boys bruh, it seems to be a sacrifice for Germa 66 to escape wci

No he isn't stronger, he is nerfed as told to us by Yamato.
Zoro did insane amount of damage to him and he is no where near the level he was before fighting Zoro.

Zoro did so much damage to Kaido that he was disappointed Kaido didn't go down with him like he was like if Zoro was able to add a little bit more power Kaido would have gone down or died.

Luffy thinks Kaido's Haki got stronger because Drunk Kaido is releasing copious amounts of Haki. But still Kaido's Haki release is no where near the level of Zoro, the most Haki we have ever seen released in the series

Post automatically merged:

which threads from which Zoro fans??
Can you show me, I'd love to see that.
Dude in the same chapter Kaido says him being drunk make him stronger .
It don't matter what yamato says a few chapter ago when the character them self saying it .
Also your whole Zoro aspect is head canon and not words from the manga.
Zoro was hoping he could at least hit him off his feet is what was said .
You have the author having the MC saying Kaido haki getting stronger chance are it getting stronger .

People say Kaido is nerfed but he said Luffy's is one of the few who can fight him toe to toe. It means its been a long time since he fought someone in Roger's era. Does this mean those who fought him back then were aslo fighting a nerfed Kaido just to go toe to toe with him?

Status
Not open for further replies.