Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, try learning some punctuation. It looks like I'm reading something that a mental asylum escapee wrote.

Secondly, I didn't say GK > awakening or whatnot. I said awakening is a mode, and not every awakened move automatically > non-awakened move. For example, Red Roc > Kong Gun, even though Kong Gun is of a "stronger mode".

Some awakened moves are not even combat related. You (and some others) were arguing since awakening took a toll on him, every awakened move automatically > every non-awakened move. That makes no sense. Law shortened his life to try to put up that Gamma Knife and room in DR.
All this is fine and dandy but Doffy is a failed conqueror and weaker than Jack no matter how delusional you get

Kaido can power scale bettee than you
Teen Albert mid diffs Doffy
Post automatically merged:

My lord Big Mom is showing NOTHING and it's clear she is about to be defeated. WHY???????
Because she's trash

First of all, try learning some punctuation. It looks like I'm reading something that a mental asylum escapee wrote.

Secondly, I didn't say GK > awakening or whatnot. I said awakening is a mode, and not every awakened move automatically > non-awakened move. For example, Red Roc > Kong Gun, even though Kong Gun is of a "stronger mode".

Some awakened moves are not even combat related. You (and some others) were arguing since awakening took a toll on him, every awakened move automatically > every non-awakened move. That makes no sense. Law shortened his life to try to put up that Gamma Knife and room in DR.
Base Law can't hurt BM really unless he uses GK and it won't be effective as his awakening

Give it up Sanjikun
Wano Law > DR Law
Awakening attacks > GK

The short summary gave me an impression that Big Mom is winning this fight. The full summary shows the damage Kidd-Law have done. Big Mom is going down before Kaido.

Regarding Kidd-Law: No matter how underwhelming Kidd is, he is still having the final attack of the chapter. Same happened at Punk Crash chapter when he got the final attack after Law's anesthesia. He also got a small plot in the chapter before when Killer had to beat Hawkins to free him up for the fight. No matter how you look at it, Kidd has been portrayed as the central figure against Big Mom.
ZSO

I agree with this, not all awakened moves are automatically stronger. Shock Wille looks like an enhanced injection shot, idk if it’s stronger than GK. Also we haven’t seen an awakened version of GK yet
Yeah I was speculating for a while that Law would make a "bigger GK" to match Big Mom's size.

I actually predicted Law "magnifying" stuff. I added it to my Law awakening thread

I've lately been thinking about another option: Magnifying objects. If Kroom is the fusion between Room and an object, then intangibility is not the only thing. Room can also EXPAND massively.

We saw against Kaido that Gamma Knife was too small to affect Kaido's entire body. Law might use awakening to make a giant Gamma Knife for Big Mom

And who knows, maybe Law can make giants out of himself and Kid.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Zorp had but didn't show it until now
So you can't say zoro was always > Law or equal

Show first coc or advanced haki then we gonna judge you not before that.
So what about Zoro having not just COC but also an advanced application of it? I mean you can't put Kid over Law just for having COC and then not put Zoro another step ahead for having the COC coating, right?

My lord Big Mom is showing NOTHING and it's clear she doesn't have much energy left. WHY???????
I feel like if next chapter is all about this fight, it should have been called Kid and Law vs Big Mom. This chapter had no right to be called that since it was only 6 of 17 pages lol. Every other Vs chapter this arc is 13+ pages. Really weird for Oda to do that here. Unless he has better names for upcoming ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.