Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk because to me no one has solidified their place as strongest man in the World besides Mihawk, to the point where even if we take away his title I'd still have him at number 1 spot.

For starters Zoro hasn't even mastered Enma fully, he is still one step from reaching Oden's level and he will do so when he can use Enma freely.

Oden himself is to me a Yonko level character but then making a black blade is a feat even above being Yonko level.
Not even Gol D Roger can make a black blade and Wano has portrayed making Enma as specifically an accomplishment Oden's Haki was not strong enough to do so.

So making black blade makes Mihawk exceptional even if we take just Yonko and Admirals

Then the fact that Dracule Mihawk and 2 Armed (Prime) Shanks are the only characters whose duel was so great it "Shook the grand line" according to Whitebeard. Their duel became a historical event only because of how crazy the duel was. There was no stakes attached like Akainu vs Aokiji. And Kaido and Big Mom fighting for days and no one even in Wano noticed.

So another exceptional feat/portrayal from Mihawk

Chapter 1033 Confirms becoming World's Strongest Swordsman is a Kingly Ambition, the only other Kingly Ambition is becoming Pirate King in the entire series. These are two end game ambitions, becoming an Emperor is not a Kingly ambition as emperors themselves don't wish to be just that, they are pursuing a Kingly ambition of becoming Pirate King.

Mihawk being King of swordsman in today's Era means his Conqueror's Haki would be stronger than all swordsmen alive and that includes Shanks because if Shanks CoC was on Mihawk level he'd be contender for Strongest Swordsman in the world The Ambition of a King.

Talking about Shanks, another Emperor level character like Oden (stronger than Oden imo) is portrayed to be below Shanks not just through Mihawk's title, but also Vivre Card "Waiting for Swordsman stronger than Shanks" and Mihawk himself having "Suffering from Success" crisis and him looking down on Shanks as One armed Has been. It isn't just a taunt but state of mind of Mihawk, to him the only man alive in the entire world capable of competing with him as a fighter has nerfed himself to the point where he is shell of his past self.

Shanks is still emperor level but not on the level of Mihawk

And most importantly this.

Swordsmen in One Piece are pure swordsmen based on Oda's own wish, Oda decides who to conisder a swordsman and who not to consider.

The author of Manga has commented on this picture as "Swordsmen in One Piece" and Gol D Roger, pirate King is included in that picture

Zoro is the most important swordsman in One Piece, it is his journey we are following, not Roger's so when its all said and done for the proper pay off to following Zoro's journey for all these years, he will end up being stronger than every swordsman in history with his conqueror's Haki being stronger than any swordsman in history by default.

So for Zoro to be Pirate King level+ and Mihawk to be Zoro's current final destination, Mihawk has to be pirate king level character

So to sum it all up
Mihawk is the man
-Who shook the grand line through his battle
-Made a permanent Black blade
-Confirmed final destination of someone with Kingly Ambition
-Strongest Swordsman in the World
-Suffering from success because he is so strong

These aren't stats of a mere Yonko level character imo

NOW DRAGON
Well I am just giving him a last chance.
One more arc and he doesn't do shit, I am putting him in top 7 top 8
thats literally an essay .

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I'm not implying anything, I'm just telling you it's not awaking, because there is zero implication Kid is using awaking lol.

You saying he "couldn't" previously doesn't work here. It's a one panel scene in 1036. You literally cannot show Kid repelling anything in one panel. He also never actually uses repel anymore lol.
He's not gonna scream 'Imma use awakening' every time he uses awakening, bro. We should be able to understand it from the context. Context makes it pretty clear he used it unless you wanna tell me Punk Corna Dio~Current Shock Wille> Punk Crash~Shock Wille from 1030.

big mom is so dumb instead of securing the kill, she waste her time entertaining these fodders. giving law and kidf the chance to recover and sneak attk her unsuspecting ass.
:nicagesmile:
This is same for other villains. King just looking at Zoro not doing anything when Zoro fell down and unable to get up for sometime having inner monologue. Same happened in Luffy vs Katakuri fight.

Nah the Chopper dialogue happens after he grows back. I think Lance confused that part. He grows back and then looks at his hands commenting that he feels weird.

I'm not sure about Denjiro lol. Probably something big, but I have no idea.
Oh ok, we will see another side effect of the rumble ball then.
Edit: No side effect then :catcry:

Denjiro might go near Hiyori. Thats the only thing i can see him doing.

He's not gonna scream 'Imma use awakening' every time he uses awakening, bro. We should be able to understand it from the context. Context makes it pretty clear he used it unless you wanna tell me Punk Corna Dio~Current Shock Wille> Punk Crash~Shock Wille from 1030.
?

Yes he would lol. You realize what shonen you are reading? Law literally screams out Kroom and Anesthesia a 2nd time this chapter. "Assign" literally IS his awakening power.

How are you not getting this :kaidowhat:
Post automatically merged:

Oh ok, we will see another side effect of the rumble ball then.

Denjiro might go near Hiyori. Thats the only thing i can see him doing.
Nah disregard I'm dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.