Kaido would run away like a bitch if Primebeard himself shows up in Wano to beat his and Orochi little ass.
:steef::steef::steef:
Sadly it never happen, but alone imagine how Primebeard destroying the ass of Kaido and Orochi is satisfied.
At this rate I even think that Shanks didn´t offer Kaido anything, he just run away after seeing Shanks and his whole crew, at this point I can see this if we count Kaido character, @Red Admiral

eight inconsistenty ? Maybe it was mistake. Its not like its the first time
But all the Scabbards have been made to be freakishly tall. Like Kawamatsu is the shortest and he's still taller than guys Zoro.

If Denjiro is supposed to normal height then first of all its out of place and second of all it would be so out of place that Oda wouldn't have a mistake with it. The would be Denjiro's defining feature as the guy who is half the height of everybody. Pretty weird that Oda would make this sort of mistake in such an important panel when it's such a big character design difference from everyone else.
Post automatically merged:

How do you know that Koshiro's height is that of a normal human? We have never seen him stand next to a known normal adult human. The only comparison is with his adult students. And even then, considering that they are in a Shimotsuki Village which also means that they are most likely a descendant from Wano, then their height could've also be the same as Wano citizen.
His vivre card also has his height though

Kaido would run away like a bitch if Primebeard himself shows up in Wano to beat his and Orochi little ass.
Sadly it never happen, but alone imagine how Primebeard destroying the ass of Kaido and Orochi is satisfied.
At this rate I even think that Shanks didn´t offer Kaido anything, he just run away after seeing Shanks and his whole crew, at this point I can see this if we count Kaido character, @Red Admiral
I have been saying for YEARS Shanks and Teach are the main Yonko

but people easily fall for empty hype while they should care only about plot

people are as strong as plot need them to be

D

Deleted member 83

Lol it’s really entertaining to see people change their mind and sides

Lol it’s really entertaining to see people change their mind and sides
true ... it changing sides over last chapter is just not a good reason ... not a win

this people would turn away to Kaido when Kaido goes full power and they would call him a god again

but they and rest of Kaido fandom would bow down to Red King and Black Beard ... soon or later

You mean like 4 people worororo

Other people maybe will, but Teach aside, Shanks is just not my type, he can one shot all admirals at the same time and I’ll still prefer Sakazuki over him
let's be fair ... number are MUCH higher ... Kaido godly hype was broken ... but assuming he was god is wrong anyway

+

Akainu is great ... Akainu was my FIRST person in one piece that I REALLY liked

that's why I'm Red Admiral ... cause I joined as a Akainu fan boy