Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does Kid get shit on so much ?

His DF seems one dimensional rn but the battle ain't over and i swear if anyone tells me post Wano that Law didn't contribute a thing in this fight....

Kid >~Law
So you read this chapter and saw Law’s weird ass internal destruction shockwave ghost sword shit… And then saw Kid make a pile of metal and knock big mom into a wall… And you concluded that these two have in fact contributed the same amount this chapter?

G

Gorosei Informer

So thats why Kidds animal would be a bull in the sbs i see what you did there Oda.
Thats so fitting too! He would probably be a Taurus IRL too! I was meant to be as well haha. He's definitely got the temperament of a bull in a good way!

:snoopy::crazwhat::hohoho::finally:

Also the Kidd theme is guaranteed and coming VERY soon now! It's all sorted on my end, it just needs to be made and released, be hyped my fellow Kidd stans! I really hope like the end of the Killer vs Hawkins fight with the Tower card reveal, this will send some good vibes and thus hope and luck for Kidd and he will get the glorious Ws that he needs and we want and need him to get!
:cheers::kata::usosmug::myman:

It also really weird that we're not getting anymore info on what happened with Kid attacking Big Mom's territory and him sinking some of her ships and injuring a commander of hers. I hope it's not Snack and that led Urouge having the advantage to win vs him, I'm hoping it was Cracker with his scar as I think Kid vs Cracker would be a great match up in personality and design but Crackers fighting style is a massive issue for Kid too, although Killer might be of help vs him with his fighting style? The sound scythe style that was able to pass through Kaido's dragon form and hurt him internally?

I'm hoping it was Smoothie that was injured by Kidd and thus that's why Oda had her come to Wano and why her eye is covered up, like that one fan comic of her by someone. I doubt it was Katakuri at all ofc or we would have known about it for a start?

Honestly how is this chap any different to 1030. Law and Kidd get their fight chap, and its highkey trash. Killer got the better deal fighting a weakling fodder honestly.

G

Gorosei Informer

This can't be really Death / Grimm Reaper right? we have seen many people fucked up and close to death, we have never seen this figure show up or any character say they saw that shit.

Usopp against Mr. 4
Zoro against Mr. 1
Luffy in Impel Down
Ace and Whitebeard in Marineford
Zoro in Thriller Bark (this one could've happened off screen and we just didn't see it all this time)

That's why i feel it's most likely Enma's spirit or a gag of Brook / Killer and Zoro is seeing the reaper. We will only find out when Franky gets there and we see the scene from his perspective, if Zoro is alone or with someone.
I'm hoping its a DF from CP0 or something. Or its a hallucination most likely. Given Zoro is alone too, this could explain it being an hallucination and as you said, we'll definitely see it if it is one if Franky or whoever gets there and sees it or not.

I seriously hope it's not a gag moment but I fear it might be with Oda, you never know. He loves to bait us like this. With the execessive amount of forced humour and gags this arc too, sigh...

So you read this chapter and saw Law’s weird ass internal destruction shockwave ghost sword shit… And then saw Kid make a pile of metal and knock big mom into a wall… And you concluded that these two have in fact contributed the same amount this chapter?
I never spoke about this chapter but the entire battle

sure like she did with marco, you guys are deluded as fuck.
Enjoy your 2.0 franky motorbike cuz the only damage Kidd is dealing is like a blunt attack without haki. Running over a person what a fuking joke :suresure::kuzanshut:
She didnt even take Marco serious lmaoo. They had a small clash. After that she grabed him by his neck like a child.
You just need to open those eyes of yours everythings in the manga.
:kata:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Thats so fitting too! He would probably be a Taurus IRL too! I was meant to be as well haha. He's definitely got the temperament of a bull in a good way!

:snoopy::crazwhat::hohoho::finally:

Also the Kidd theme is guaranteed and coming VERY soon now! It's all sorted on my end, it just needs to be made and released, be hyped my fellow Kidd stans! I really hope like the end of the Killer vs Hawkins fight with the Tower card reveal, this will send some good vibes and thus hope and luck for Kidd and he will get the glorious Ws that he needs and we want and need him to get!
:cheers::kata::usosmug::myman:

It also really weird that we're not getting anymore info on what happened with Kid attacking Big Mom's territory and him sinking some of her ships and injuring a commander of hers. I hope it's not Snack and that led Urouge having the advantage to win vs him, I'm hoping it was Cracker with his scar as I think Kid vs Cracker would be a great match up in personality and design but Crackers fighting style is a massive issue for Kid too, although Killer might be of help vs him with his fighting style? The sound scythe style that was able to pass through Kaido's dragon form and hurt him internally?

I'm hoping it was Smoothie that was injured by Kidd and thus that's why Oda had her come to Wano and why her eye is covered up, like that one fan comic of her by someone. I doubt it was Katakuri at all ofc or we would have known about it for a start?
So we will be getting a kidd theme after all

Status
Not open for further replies.