Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She didnt even take Marco serious lmaoo. They had a small clash. After that she grabed him by his neck like a child.
You just need to open those eyes of yours everythings in the manga.
:kata:
This is wrong tho, the anime shows that Marco is 1v1 BM while a fuckton of events are happening and then she runs from him(hasn't happened yet). :handsup:

If Law and Sanji have 1000 fights, Law is winning at least 999 of them.

Kidd vs Sanji is very debatable though.

Worst from Roof Top 5 vs Worst from Monster Trio
DonΒ΄t think so. Law can shine in this constellation because he faces opponents perfect for him, slow, no significant CoO feats, and rely on durability, thus try to tank attacks.
Faster opponents who dodge, force him into CQC and so forth, are worse for him.
Thus, even if you put Law overall above Sanji, i think the latter has a very good case of beating Law since speed.

Kid is harder due to protecting himself with metal, but i think Sanji takes that one as well.

Says the dude who has Akainu> Kaido/BM

:gokulaugh: going against Oda's words, statements and everything

Zoro above or way above Kidd is headcanon
Or else he'd be fighting Linlin or kaido not King then seeing death right now
Kidd and Law are figthting Big Mom in a team fight Zoro already fight Kaido and Big Mom in a team fight and did better by himself than both of them combined before even learning Advanced Conqueror's Haki.

Don't forget that.

Zoro above Kidd is just a fact right now… you act like he isnt fighting a Shinigami Yonko level god rn 1v1
Fighting 2v1 and being acknowledged
Overpowering bM head on many times... > whatever Zoro has done
1v1 Zoro loses low diff to Bigger linlin
Normal Linlin mid diffs Zoro

Btw what the hell are you saying?
This is why I cant stand you guys
This skeleton is now yonko level? The hell

DonΒ΄t think so. Law can shine in this constellation because he faces opponents perfect for him, slow, no significant CoO feats, and rely on durability, thus try to tank attacks.
Faster opponents who dodge, force him into CQC and so forth, are worse for him.
Thus, even if you put Law overall above Sanji, i think the latter has a very good case of beating Law since speed.

Kid is harder due to protecting himself with metal, but i think Sanji takes that one as well.
Law vs Exo Sanji
Its a High diff for Law

G

Gorosei Informer

Oda is really doing Yamato dirty if this fire demon is her actual 1v1 for the arc… Like imagine your final fight is against the an ink drawing made by a dying mid tier character
This has really been bothering me too. What was all the hype for her for? Why isn't she more involved with taking down Kaido for Oden's sake as she loves to claim she is Oden ofc? So insistent on carrying on his will? Also the fact he is her father and has made her suffer extremely her whole life? She should be helping Luffy vs him! Sigh...

Let him fight Kaido with Yamatos help and they win, he was barely soloing commanders before this! Him winning with Yamato's help would still be far more believable imo rather than this CoC powerup and base form Luffy tanking and doing so much damage to Kaido! Not even using gear 4th, wtf?!

It just makes me wonder, how are Shanks and Blackbeard going to top this? Assuming Luffy will fight Shanks too? I was hoping Shanks to be the Yonko Luffy fights solo instead or at least Blackbeard that he fights solo ofc.
I know Luffy said he wanted to take down all the Yonko but he said he was gonna take down Jack too and well...RIP that notion and for Jack's credibility too. Jack never even faced or met any of the SHs and interacted with them....

But yeah to focus on Yamato, Oda is wasting her so badly her, I really fucking hate this stupid Kazenbo shit, how and why Kanjuro can even do this? Awakening? How can it pass through walls? Plus really deelgating Yamato to deal with it? Sigh...

I really am getting too cranky now lmao. I gotta go do some other shit and chill out and such too.

:nicagesmile:kingufy:lusalty::mihugh:

Fighting 2v1 and being acknowledged
Overpowering bM head on many times... > whatever Zoro has done

1v1 Zoro loses low diff to Bigger linlin
Normal Linlin mid diffs Zoro
How exactly are Law and Kidd winning rn? Zoro blocked a top 1 attack and scarred a top 1 dura character. But distracting BM is suddenly a feat. Kid acting like Luffys subordinate rn

Status
Not open for further replies.