Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it sucks for Big Mom if Zoro would be in this fight (for any of the 2SN) well then we would have seen an other big mom and way more crazy feat overhall for both side.
Law&Zoro vs Big Mom
Kidd&Luffy vs Kaido
And you get a way better draw fight in both instances / (cuz Oda cant shit on Luffy nor Zoro and that will make automatically better Kaido&Big Mom and also Kidd&Law)
Big mom would low diff Zolo. King who is a mere commander is making Zolo see death lmfaoo

Serious question. How you think Zoro can handle Kidd or law powers? Even though I think he is stronger than Law and Kidd, I don't know how can Zoro handle they devil fruits.

Big mom would low diff Zolo. King who is a mere commander is making Zolo see death lmfaoo
clown learn to read:
Chopper: Miyagi!! I’m worried about Zoro!!
Miyagi: Huh? It’s about the drug right?
Chopper: In exchange for momentarily gaining instant recovery…
…the damage that was healed would be doubled right…!? I wonder if he’s been able to win his fight…
Chopper: He was so (beaten up/severely injured) that he was unable to move…I can’t even begin to imagine what double that damage would be…
In exchange for a momentarily recovery, the damage that was healed (aka all the rooftop fight so hakkai 30+bone broken + bagua + the lighting attack + all the thing that happen of panel), is causing a nothing happen moment for Zoro.

Clown, it only about King.....:laughmoji::lawsigh:

Big Mom would be in trouble if Zoro is fighting her instad captain mid or law (zorofangirl)

Yeah because he saved Law's ass from the attack that would fuck Law up so bad he won't even see grim reaper until he's reached hell.

Same attack Law sucked Zoros dick for.

Your guy while sweating buckets "You are Insane Roronoa Zoro"

Later
Drops his jaw.
At the same chapter Zolo acknowledged Law stronger than him when he about to use Asura.
Law when he lift his 2 fingers is more badass than Zolo btw.

At the same chapter Zolo acknowledged Law stronger than him when he about to use Asura. Law when he lift his 2 fingers is more badass than Zolo.
Law was the one who acknowledged Zoros superiority and dropped his Jaw. He couldn't even hurt Kaido by cheap shotting.

Man why do you have to reinvent and be dishonest about power levels of cartoons.

Its almost like you are reading your own manga

"Chopper: In exchange for momentarily gaining instant recovery"

Stop saying Zoro did not fully recovered for a period of time before the effect wears off. If you say that, it means you don't know how to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.