Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Translation thanks to @PuckTheGreat
Big Mom: !!!
Fodder: Wha-!?
Homies: Mama!!
Fodder: Big Mom is dead!!?
Chopper: Tra-dude!!
Chopper: What the hell is that massive sword!!
Law: My earlier attack should've definitely hurt you
Law: You won't feel any pain from my sword piercing right through you...however!!
Linlin: Cut it out! This is...!!!
Looks like Law's Kroom allows him to make things intangible and extandable while granting him the ability to hurt anything within the range of application of the material he used the kroom on, and in this case then effectively hurting BM from the inside with his Shock Wille

However for now at least, it looks like Kroom sacrifices the range versatility offered by regular room

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
You’re reading it wrong. She thinks Kid and Law want her place as a Yonko(go back to the chapter she acknowledges them) but she’s wrong. Kid and Law will defeat her because if they don’t Luffy will lose
No, you are inventing things that aren't there.

She thinks that they want her head. Kidd tells her that he's fighting for another reason than trying to kill/defeat her.

the water drop thing is referring to her. Them telling her she won’t get to
No, he literally mentions Kaido.

Them telling her she won’t get to the roof IS strengthening their resolve
Their resolve to stall her for Luffy as opposed to defeating her.

I mean him going back on his word should not be a problem .
Things change and he decide another course of action .
It the same for luffy like he said he would kick BM ass even before whole Kaido team up with law .
When she came to wano luffy decide Kaido was the bigger target for him .
At this point i doubt Oda will have luffy fight BM one on one after this arc .
Also i get your last point but him saying stuff like he coming for Kaido next is bit to much talk , just have him say he taking out BM in more firm way .
Kidd always talks big lol, and then eventually do the least among the rooftop 5.

Looks like Law's Kroom allows him to make things intangible and extandable while granting him the ability to hurt anything within the range of application of the material he used the kroom on, and in this case then effectively hurting BM from the inside with his Shock Wille

However for now at least, it looks like Kroom sacrifices the range versatility offered by regular room
Kinda gives me Tobi/Obito vibe, he could basically make himself intangible to dodge and survive large aoe attacks.
Law awakening has lot of great potential. Hope we see more of Kid thought since I kinda miss something special for Kid overall.

No, you are inventing things that aren't there.

She thinks that they want her head. Kidd tells her that he's fighting for another reason than trying to kill/defeat her.
She believed they wanted her head to take her spot as Yonko. Again re read chapter 1031. She’s referencing back to this conversation. Unless you believe dialogue happens in a vacuum

No, he literally mentions Kaido.
But he’s not referencing Kaido. What does he say right after the water drop metaphor? He talks about damage and right after he attacks her. It’s clearly supposed to be about Big Mom.

Their resolve to stall her for Luffy as opposed to defeating her.
Nah it’s about beating her. If they lose she will kill Luffy. It’s as simple as that

Kidd: If given enough time, even a drop of water will gradually shave a stone away..huff...huff...
Kidd: No damage? Something like that...

Kidd: ...doesn't exist on this earth!!
Fodder: Woah! A massive Bull!! It's even bigger than a gigantified Big Mom!!
Kidd: Hey! Listen up old hag!!
Big Mom: Blegh!!!
@Cinera
This is clearly supposed to be about Big Mom in the context of which is presented.

Status
Not open for further replies.