Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how anyone can get hyped for Kid and Law vs Big Mom in this chapter.

This was basically the fight:

Big Mom beats down Kid and Law and almost defeats them

Attacks Kid and Law's crew

Tries to go to the roof

Law attacks her

Kid attacks her

The End

Oda could have done better.
True.

Oda don't care about this fight, it focuses on Luffy against Kaido, or is detailed (Hakis, Advanced Hakis, Devil Fruit). Big Mom isn't the main antagonist of the arc like Kaido.

Kidd always talks big lol, and then eventually do the least among the rooftop 5.
IMO he doing rather good .
Like he was key part of the plan to get her off the roof .
For the team up with him and Law , he did a good amount of damage the first time and show he can also take hits.
Even in this chapter he save law and had a good hit on BM .
I know people want his stuff to be more fancy looking etc etc but the man has been putting in the work .

True.

Oda don't care about this fight, it focuses on Luffy against Kaido, or is detailed (Hakis, Advanced Hakis, Devil Fruit). Big Mom isn't the main antagonist of the arc like Kaido.
The problem with Oda and this fight is how much he doing while it going on .
Like the fight will end up about 3 or 4 chapter but spread across near 30 chapters .
Which is something that happen a lot in this arc .

Last edited:
Oh I am not arguing that BM being less valuable than Kaido as a prize or anything of that line, to me Big Mom = Kaido too.

But the problem to me is that Kidd went back on his word. He declared that he will be the one who takes down Kaido, yet he ended up taking a different path instead of walking his talk, which I was quite disappointed. Its a principle thing.

That too and also yeah Kidd shouldn't cheerlead Luffy, if anything instead of "I won't let big Mom reach the rooftop where Luffy is!" he should have at least be like "Fuck this, I will take down Big Mom faster than you Luffy, and I am coming for Kaido next!" That's what a rival's spirit should be like.
Totally agree rivalty like Goku ans Vegeta

IMO he doing rather good .
Like he was key part of the plan to get her off the roof .
For the team up with him and Law , he did a good amount of damage the first time and show he can also take hits.
Even in this chapter he save law and had a good hit on BM .
I know people want his stuff to be more fancy looking etc etc but the man has been putting in the work .
Um… Kid has done next to nothing during this raid.
Easily the least useful leading member of it too.
He has done minimal damage against BM, brute force DOESNT work against her as she is a tank. He would need a precise attack that focuses one point rather than just slamming her, unfortunately he sucks and has 0 creativity with his attacks.

I just realized something the same thing happened with Sanji and Zoro :crazwhat: the chapters were named ''X vs X'' too it ended with an attack and next chapter the victim of the attack was defeated, BM is done.:crazwhat:
Only occasionally are patterns found in OP this obvious. Also if BM goes down from this the Yonko title is simply meaningless and shes no longer top 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.