Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um… Kid has done next to nothing during this raid.
Easily the least useful leading member of it too.
He has done minimal damage against BM, brute force DOESNT work against her as she is a tank. He would need a precise attack that focuses one point rather than just slamming her, unfortunately he sucks and has 0 creativity with his attacks.
I mean she said she feel pain after there attacks , her being a tank don't change that .
Like Kidd whole point is there attacks have been chipping away at her .
Also i doubt his last attack this cheater did no damage .

Rooftop Zoro midd diff rooftop Luffy+kid+law+killer

Non adcoc zoro midd diff full strength big mom

Kid is useless as usual
Law need to sneak attack(law use sanji secret move: sneak attack)

Top roof 5 onigashima fight
1.zoro Vs king(zoro midd diff)(full power king)
2.Kid+law Vs big mom(kid+law extreme diff)(full power big mom)
3.killer Vs Hawkins (killer low diff) (full power Hawkins)
4.luffy Vs kaido(kaido is heavily nerf)

Sanji sneak attack nerf queen is pure bullshit

King>>big mom>>Hawkins>nerf kaido>>>>nerf queen

Zoro>>>Luffy>law>killer>>kid>>>>>>>>>>>>>sanji

I mean she said she feel pain after there attacks , her being a tank don't change that .
Like Kidd whole point is there attacks have been chipping away at her .
Also i doubt his last attack this cheater did no damage .
Not saying his attacks do no damage, my point is that they do so little compared to her total health that it would never beat her high AP attacks

Vegeta cheered on Goku
I don't deny this, but the big difference even between Vegeta and Kid is that even though Vegeta is arrogant like Kid, he has greats feats very comparable to Son Goku's.

And in Dragon Ball when Goku is not there, the hope is on Vegeta because he is the only one who can stop the enemy when Goku is not there because they know Vegeta's determination. Vegeta has a clear pride which is nice unlike Kid.

I don't deny this, but the big difference even between Vegeta and Kid is that even though Vegeta is arrogant like Kid, he has less feats very comparable to Son Goku's.

And in Dragon Ball when Goku is not there, the hope is on Vegeta because he is the only one who can stop the enemy when Goku is not there because they know Vegeta's determination. Vegeta has a clear pride which is nice unlike Kid.
You must have read a different story because if anything Vegeta is the guy who screws shit up

Status
Not open for further replies.