Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With that dogshit crew he aint rivaling shit
Jinbei and sanji enough to beat kid and law crew combined
Real deal is bb
Yep rival to luffy stuff at this point don't even matter .
Even if they as strong as luffy ( which i doubt ) , they still got rest of luffy crew which way ahead .
Then luffy has Robin which just make him even way more ahead lol.
Yep only BB set up to be true luffy rival in certain ways.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
if this is the extent of bm abilities, getting ragdolled by two half dead combarant. then i have no doubt akainu would pack this granny without serious trouble.
Yeah, the Yonkou have been disappointing IMO.

@Cinera
This is clearly supposed to be about Big Mom in the context of which is presented.
He mentioned Kaido in the line just before that:
Kidd: It's only a matter of time till Kaido falls
How can you think that he was talking about Linlin, let alone "clearly" so?

I don't even see why she would be out of the top 10 .
2 characters team up and beat her , like one on one neither of them beating her alone.
Just add 2 character together and you can kick anyone out of the top .
Performance, just put all the top tiers together on a list that are or will definitely be better and are not as easy to tag.

Kaidou, 3 OG Admirals, Garp, Mihawk, Shanks, Blackbeard, Dragon.
Then you have wild cards whose role is not clear yet and have not been shown in a real fight like Imu, two new Admirals, maybe Gorosei, Shiryuu (who will at least be low top tier when he fights Zoro), stronger Sabo, heck post Wa No Luffy who at least hits as hard as BM but does not have the glaring weaknesses.

So yeah, top 10 seems far-fetched, top 15 ok, top 20 definitely.

Yep rival to luffy stuff at this point don't even matter .
Even if they as strong as luffy ( which i doubt ) , they still got rest of luffy crew which way ahead .
Then luffy has Robin which just make him even way more ahead lol.
Yep only BB set up to be true luffy rival in certain ways.
Bb has powerfull commanders
Midd and law? Fodders

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Because he references damage and proceeds to attack her.
Why does he say that it's only a matter of time before Kaido falls just before?
Why does he say that even if it costs their lives, they wouldn't let Linlin make it to the Roof?

You’re not using the paneling
And you're completely ignoring the context.

You just don’t want to acknowledge kid as a rival for some weird reason

if anything Kid has been more competent than Vegeta so far, and if he manages to beat Big Mom that’s bigger than anything Vegeta has ever done
If Kid beat Big Mom yes I would recognize him as a rival If he doesn't beat her, that will confirm my opinion of this character.

Performance, just put all the top tiers together on a list that are or will definitely be better and are not as easy to tag.

Kaidou, 3 OG Admirals, Garp, Mihawk, Shanks, Blackbeard, Dragon.
Then you have wild cards whose role is not clear yet and have not been shown in a real fight like Imu, two new Admirals, maybe Gorosei, Shiryuu (who will at least be low top tier when he fights Zoro), stronger Sabo, heck post Wa No Luffy who at least hits as hard as BM but does not have the glaring weaknesses.

So yeah, top 10 seems far-fetched, top 15 ok, top 20 definitely.
Why are you still pretending you know what you're talking about?

BM barely showed her full power yet Kid and Law can only do damage through Piss, Wich is to be expected in any fight going forward

She's definitely at least Top 5

Status
Not open for further replies.