Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um… Kid has done next to nothing during this raid.
Easily the least useful leading member of it too.
He has done minimal damage against BM, brute force DOESNT work against her as she is a tank. He would need a precise attack that focuses one point rather than just slamming her, unfortunately he sucks and has 0 creativity with his attacks.
Brute force does work against her. That is the point of his attacks and dialogue this chapter

You must have read a different story because if anything Vegeta is the guy who screws shit up
Maybe I have a different reading yes. But when I compare Kid and Vegeta frankly it's not the same thing. Vegeta so deserves his status as Goku's rival but Kid I'm sorry for me I don't feel any rivalry for Luffy.

The funny part is that :gokulaugh:

These guys are the biggest clowns who downplayed CoC & advanced haki untol zoro got it.
Who downplayed kaido and BM but pretended to hype BM when zoro went to the roof
When zoro gets CoC, they now start to wank CoC.
Hyped King the dumped him then hyped him again coz they realised no rooftop return for zoro.
Hyped orochi crazily to dump him and pretend to wank Ode .
Zoro isn't wing like Sanji

:milaugh:I rather be wrong that kyoushiro didnt fight zoro and that Zoro fought kaido
Instead of being a flip-flop who are pathetic

I'd take minor Ls or 1 or 2 Major Ls than have 5-10 major Ls this arc

Wait.. Next is ZKK not happening
I'd be happy to see the salts
When did i downplay Acoc? Shut up clown

Maybe I have a different reading yes. But when I compare Kid and Vegeta frankly it's not the same thing. Vegeta so deserves his status as Goku's rival but Kid I'm sorry for me I don't feel any rivalry for Luffy.
You just don’t want to acknowledge kid as a rival for some weird reason

if anything Kid has been more competent than Vegeta so far, and if he manages to beat Big Mom that’s bigger than anything Vegeta has ever done

it's over bro switch to wanking kidd and law while there's still time :gokulaugh:
I could care less about wanking any one of them or Big Mom lmao.

I just waited for sooo fucking long to finally see a great YONKO fight against two of the most hax DF abilities and the sort of attacks and clashes they would have with each other.

Cmon man, oda can't do this to me.

Zoro the human is now awake even after fight lot top tier meanwhile sanji the trash aka cyborg still faint even that trash got recovery+others help now(sanji the trash only fight nerf low low top tier but still sanji the trash faint)

Sanji is a weakling

Status
Not open for further replies.