Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering people did not have Kid and Law tagging BM this arc or even getting close to beating her.
Like i normal say it what ever the fuck Oda want since he doing that all now .
That´s their issue, they can´t powerscale.
BM literally admitted she can´t beat a high tier (Marco) because she does not have her homies, while knowing advCoC mind you, and admitted he has a claim to kill her.
And now she is matched by another two lower high tiers.

Cope harder, she's going down:

Law: My earlier attack should've definitely hurt you
Law: You won't feel any pain from my sword piercing right through you...however!!

As Kid assembles his attack to HURT Big Mom:

Kidd: It's only a matter of time till Kaido falls
Kidd: If given enough time, even a drop of water will gradually shave a stone away..huff...huff...
Kidd: No damage? Something like that...
Kidd: ...doesn't exist on this earth!!

Then he attacks her. Reading comprehension? Maybe actually understand the impact of the scene? Kaido has nothing to do with Kid here. When he talks about damage, he's talking about damaging her, JUST like Law did the page before.
Lmao

Do you think Kidd just dropped some random sentence about Kaido then moved on to talk about BM ?

Taking no damage is obviously Kaido trait, BM obviously took damage even before this chapter, he's talking about Kaido

and again , Kid mentioned having a different purpose for the fight, then confirmed his new intention by saying he won't let BM join the roof, Wich mean that's his priority, stop being so clueless

I dno bout Law but Kid can certainly rival Luffy. The issue is Kid's first mate is 100 levels below Zoro. His second mate would get decimated in a matter of seconds against Sanji or Nami.
Unless King, Ulti, Page 1 joins, Kid's crew will remain infinitely weaker than Luffys
IMO for this gen you have luffy and BB making the rocks type crew in term of over all power.
Everyone else just can't compare .

Damn, y'all really hate Kid lmao. I get most of the criticism is valid, hopefully we get more diversity of his powers in the next chapter.

I personally don't think that BM is falling to them. It'll end in a "draw" imo.

Have your ever had a conversation before?
The development for Kid and Law goal in this fight is obvious, the author intentions are obvious, we're not gonna dive into " actually a conversation can have different topics and bla bla"

Just read the summary and maybe you'll get it, am done here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.