Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
โ€Ž
Yep rival to luffy stuff at this point don't even matter .
Even if they as strong as luffy ( which i doubt ) , they still got rest of luffy crew which way ahead .
Then luffy has Robin which just make him even way more ahead lol.
Yep only BB set up to be true luffy rival in certain ways.
I dno bout Law but Kid can certainly rival Luffy. The issue is Kid's first mate is 100 levels below Zoro. His second mate would get decimated in a matter of seconds against Sanji or Nami.
Unless King, Ulti, Page 1 joins, Kid's crew will remain infinitely weaker than Luffys

Context? Law literally says the same thing right before lmao

Kid IS talking about Big Mom right before he attacks her.
This is such garbage reading comprehension

It's obvious he's talking about Kaido, that's why he mentioned Kaido then continued to explain why Kaido will fall soon

but with BM he mentioned he doesn't want her head , he have a different purpose

Then the ending of the chapter reveal what they want to do, not letting BM go to the roof

This is the point of the chapter

Why does he say that it's only a matter of time before Kaido falls just before?
because he believe Luffy will beat him? What kind of question is this. This doesnโ€™t help your argument

Why does he say that even if it costs their lives, they wouldn't let Linlin make it to the Roof?
Because If she does it would be to kill Luffy. You do realize if Kaido loses Big Mom is not going to suddenly leave right? She will still kill Luffy

And you're completely ignoring the context.
The paneling is context and youโ€™re the one ignoring it

Performance, just put all the top tiers together on a list that are or will definitely be better and are not as easy to tag.

Kaidou, 3 OG Admirals, Garp, Mihawk, Shanks, Blackbeard, Dragon.
Then you have wild cards whose role is not clear yet and have not been shown in a real fight like Imu, two new Admirals, maybe Gorosei, Shiryuu (who will at least be low top tier when he fights Zoro), stronger Sabo, heck post Wa No Luffy who at least hits as hard as BM but does not have the glaring weaknesses.

So yeah, top 10 seems far-fetched, top 15 ok, top 20 definitely.
Considering people did not have Kid and Law tagging BM this arc or even getting close to beating her.
Like i normal say it what ever the fuck Oda want since he doing that all now .

This is such garbage reading comprehension

It's obvious he's talking about Kaido, that's why he mentioned Kaido then continued to explain why Kaido will fall soon

but with BM he mentioned he doesn't want her head , he have a different purpose

Then the ending of the chapter reveal what they want to do, not letting BM go to the roof

This is the point of the chapter
Cope harder, she's going down:

Law: My earlier attack should've definitely hurt you
Law: You won't feel any pain from my sword piercing right through you...however!!

As Kid assembles his attack to HURT Big Mom:

Kidd: It's only a matter of time till Kaido falls
Kidd: If given enough time, even a drop of water will gradually shave a stone away..huff...huff...
Kidd: No damage? Something like that...
Kidd: ...doesn't exist on this earth!!

Then he attacks her. Reading comprehension? Maybe actually understand the impact of the scene? Kaido has nothing to do with Kid here. When he talks about damage, he's talking about damaging her, JUST like Law did the page before.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Status
Not open for further replies.