Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
He would by the end of wano

He's already fighting on equal grounds with Kaido despite kaido's haki getting stronger
So End of Wano Luffy can fight the scabbards, roof top 5 that included Luffy with adcoc, eat asura, fight hybrid Yamato and still have enough juice for current Luffy
Bro if you dont :luffyswat:

Yeah the BM homie arguments vs Logia is over either way.
Either Logias really have Awakening like DD and Kata (both creator types), which is likely, her using homies does not trump their control over it.
Or they can´t, she uses the homies, but it does nothing against them either.
Nothing states logia awakening work same as paramecia ; but yeah if they work in similar way then they control it by turning the homie back to their normal state

But that is awakening and BM's awakening can negate that possibly and that is assuming logia awakening even works like paramecia

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
--Pretty sure the definition of control means what they create and caesar/croc are bit different
And why is that though?

--It has been simple otherwise what you are saying that aokiji can control and throw the ice jozu threw ; for that matter aokiji can control the glacier which WB broke and so on which is not the case
There was Garp, Sengoku and Sakazuki on that platform. They all can deal with it just fine.

But yes, he can technically control it - not through telekinesis since that's Kid's ability but through touch or some other way.

--Kidd's ability is to manipulate metal so if a huge bar of metal is thrown at him he can control it through magnetism ; how will aokiji or other logia manipulate such objects when they are not in contact?
Sure they might not be able to control it without coming into contact since you have a point about Telekinesis of Metals being Kidd's ability. They still would be able to control it through touch or other ways - the chapter proved that the elemental homies are not immortal against their respective elemental logias.

As always Oda fails to SHOW villains getting hurt/defeated show he has to SAY they are getting hurt/defeated. Which is the worst kind of writting, you tell something that should be the spectator perspective. Oda is trying to removing from us the ability to think because he lacks writting skills.

Yeah.

Katakuri is a logia for all practical purposes, there's very little reason to assume that the C3 Awakenings would be different from Katakuri's outside of the specifics ofcourse. Like a move which turns the entire battlefield into Magma like Ever White or Flowing Mochi. Akainu might even be able to make Giant Magma fists from mid-air like Katakuri's Power Mochi given he's a brawler type - he even has his own Magma G3 versions. Kinda stoked to see how Oda designs their awakenings.
I think Power Mochi was created from the ground up, which is a small distinction since it has no significant bearing on its execution.
I think there is an argument to be made that Aokiji´s Partisan is Awakening, since he literally summons the ice spears out of thin air without a connection to his body, could also be Oda´s typical flexibility of abilities.
Yeah Logia Awakenings by all means should behave pretty similarly.
I think Fuji´s, now after having seen Kid´s, is basically apply gravity from every point, maybe even contrasting, like part of your body in one direction, one part in the other.

How didn't you do that before ?

Zoro's been cutting through metal since forever. Kid has literally not shown armament coating iirc and add Zoro's Adv CoC on top of that.

Zoro keeps up with King's speed as well.

If Kid gets Adv CoC which i expect then it's a debate.
Kid doesn’t even have Ryuo so he can’t make armament Haki flow from his body but he will make CoC flow? Okay

the best thing about this is, we have 1 chapter left to see this… If kid doesn’t pull this out next chapter then it’s over

G

Gorosei Informer

I don’t buy the 5 act structure at this point.

Unless Kidd/Law loses and then Law dies. That could be a decent act 3 tragedy :quest:
Same here, the raid would have to fail especially and then Morj will actually be happy and stop raging too!

Seriously though, I think we still have at least one major act 3 tragedy to come and since Oda is determined to parallel with Sabaody, Thriller Bark, Water 7, Enies Lobby and Marineford and those arcs had plenty of tragedy in them so we could be in for a legitimate cannon barrage of tragedy and Oda has potentially been getting us to let our guards down and softening us for a truly brutal emotional gut/sucker punch!

I keep thinking back to how except Aokijii showing up, the SHs were pretty confident, felt mostly unstoppable and were so "chill" (pun not intended lmao), but then we had that emotional barrage of those arcs I mentioned in a row leading up to the brutal Sabaody incident especially and then Marineford for even more a double whammy.

The tone feels all over the place during this arc especially, the pacing/dragging isn't helping it but I do wonder if Oda gonna make things more darker and sadder soon or this is just how things are gonna be like now?

I still suspect once we get Kaido's full backstory (we better do as well) as well as I'm hoping Fujitora and at least Akainu and ideally Aokiji at least, if not all Admirals, Mihawks and maybe more of Shanks and even some of Beckmann but I doubt it will be much and so on, then we might see some more darker tone and maturity too.

All these stupid gifters have really left a bad impression with me on the arc as a whole, along with Orochi and whoever/whatever else too.

As always Oda fails to SHOW villains getting hurt/defeated show he has to SAY they are getting hurt/defeated. Which is the worst kind of writting, you tell something that should be the spectator perspective. Oda is trying to removing from us the ability to think because he lacks writting skills.
I mean, we can tell that they are injured. It's just extra. Don't the folks here always say "it didn't do anything"? If Oda is readin WG it would even be worse

Nothing states logia awakening work same as paramecia ; but yeah if they work in similar way then they control it by turning the homie back to their normal state

But that is awakening and BM's awakening can negate that possibly and that is assuming logia awakening even works like paramecia
By all means Kat was like a Logia, he even was called so at first.
And Doflamingo never made a distinction in his explanation, only that it influences outside of your body.
And unlike Law, Kid and so forth, Logias are pretty straightforward, be and create your element, plus Punk Hazard is a pretty good indication.

Status
Not open for further replies.