Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
Kinda I would say. Despite the arrogant and aggressive tone, Muugen can help us loads with the council. I'm not keen on eliminating any of the council members too early on in the game unless I'm seriously suspecting them or hard evidence shows that they're scum.
here's why I think we should lynch him either he is scum or his flip will provide scums for us

I m not liking this post of yours cause you aren't being rational

Zemmi

GodMommie
I think I covered this discussion.

Setting someone up has a cost/benefit ratio that I think swings mostly to the left, except in the instance of players like beta. Because they could just use their collective VP to put one of their guys in council. Also Muugen seems to be dismissing the possibility that he's being set up entirely, and I don't see why.
I actually missed that, he dismissed the fact he might been set up to look suspicious?

I think I covered this discussion.

Setting someone up has a cost/benefit ratio that I think swings mostly to the left, except in the instance of players like beta. Because they could just use their collective VP to put one of their guys in council. Also Muugen seems to be dismissing the possibility that he's being set up entirely, and I don't see why.
doesn’t respond

avoids my post to zem

were you one of the scum mates who tried this weak play?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
How do we even interact with the restaraunt?
Go to your PM and tell Nova you wanna visit it.

Damn you're brave Guinea Pi- I mean Hero! Tell us how it goes!

What about the Slave ability, did you go for it too?
A-are you saying it's not safe?!

I went for that, too. Lmao.

IF Muugen was voted in majority by scum to frame him, I doubt those same scum would be the ones pointing out how weird it is that he made it in the council in the thread
So you think the ones not suspecting Muugen, or siding with him could be scum? Maybe.

But at the same time, Muugen works like buffer for them. Not many expected him to be on the council, and he would do well to attract attention in the day phase because of that.

So it could honestly be both of the above options for me ^

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@Zemmi: I don't really understand your defensiveness of MUUGEN TBH. Or more specifically, why you are so insistent to not read him as Scum despite apparently having reasons for doing so.

We need to get our own Im

The Council Leader. Gets more vote power

I vote for myself

Also why is this not a thing?
It's a democracy
w8 i re-read my ability
i can also vote at night LOL

i swear i didnt even know hahaha

it says i can post and vote if the thread is open

so i assume nova will close the thread in some night, namely even night i belive

unless scum probaably have abilities to close the thread during council night stoo
[Vote Lynch Ekkologix]

You can’t frame him like that, it’s stupid. If they wanted to frame someone it has to be some newbie or someone that fits the framing thing (beta,midnight...etc)
if he is town and they just decided to collectively make this stupid decision to vote him then we don’t need to scum hunt anymore, they will kill themselves
It’s either he is a mafia himself or the naruto thing forum ningans votes him, idk

Status
Not open for further replies.