Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrant MUUGEN

ε€©δΈ‹η„‘εŒ
β€Ž
To be fair, there is litteraly nothing else to talk about lol. 80% of the players are asleep or afk and there is a ban on actions.

I tried to get you guys to talk about the really ominous shit happening in the opening thread but I guess going around in circles be my guests.
I’ll be back in a few Fuji just have to take care of a call and do some housework for a bit

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
1. @Blue
2. @Dragomir
3. @Hayumi
4. @Lindltaylor
5. @MangoSenpai
6. @MUUGEN
7. @Rej
8. @TheAncientCenturion
9. @Ultra
10. @Zemmi
Of these, I dislike Rej / Mango / Drago the most.

Drago has been defensive since page 5. I'm not sure if this day it's a different tune, but I'm on the fence for him. I think he should be looked at.

But every council member should be too.

It's very likely we have minimum 3 scum on the council.

I'm also shocked to see Ultra on here tbh

This game I'll make the Finno-Korean war look like a joke

To be fair, there is litteraly nothing else to talk about lol. 80% of the players are asleep or afk and there is a ban on actions.

I tried to get you guys to talk about the really ominous shit happening in the opening thread but I guess going around in circles be my guests.
I mean literally any type of conversation could be had, or people could give more then the bare minimum generic conversation of the day number 1, maybe even try giving someone they claim they sus an iso but maybe it’s a bit much to ask from some of this crowd.

Drago has been defensive since page 5. I'm not sure if this day it's a different tune, but I'm on the fence for him. I think he should be looked at.

Thing is if you dislike Drago then you must Dislike Tris too, they're kind of a set.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž

You think Drago & Tris might be lying about being Masons?

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
my ability is literally the most NAI sht ever fuji and me forgetting to read some part of my role is even more NAI

try using that for content and i'll make sure ur head is gone by the end of this day

im already getting fed up with how scummy u have been so far

u clearly looking around for some easy clickbait content

How is it stupid? If that was the case it was more smart then anything because of how much time we’ve already spent talking about it lmao
U can’t call it smart unless town actually mislynch the dude they intend to frame. But I doubt this is going to end in lynching muugen today if things stay the same
I am up for lynching Juliet but gotta wait for her to talk

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Thing is if you dislike Drago then you must Dislike Tris too, they're kind of a set.
You think Drago & Tris might be lying about being Masons?
I forgot about the mason thing. So Drago gets some slack but I don't think that clears him.

How do you two feel about Mango and Rej? I think it's weird they were voted. Albeit I read maybe 1/5th of this game but Mango is all memes.

Time is an illusion. Hummingbirds hover.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Kinda I would say. Despite the arrogant and aggressive tone, Muugen can help us loads with the council. I'm not keen on eliminating any of the council members too early on in the game unless I'm seriously suspecting them or hard evidence shows that they're scum.
thoughts on fuji pls lind

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Why do you make me not want to trust you :josad:
You can trust me 100% this time. Don't worry about it.

What I said in that post is only my general thoughts for now. I would look at the council members if something they said pinged me.

here's why I think we should lynch him either he is scum or his flip will provide scums for us

I m not liking this post of yours cause you aren't being rational
How would his flip provide scums for us? You think the players who voted Muugen are scum? Is that your read of Fuji right now?

You can’t frame him like that, it’s stupid. If they wanted to frame someone it has to be some newbie or someone that fits the framing thing (beta,midnight...etc)
if he is town and they just decided to collectively make this stupid decision to vote him then we don’t need to scum hunt anymore, they will kill themselves
It’s either he is a mafia himself or the naruto thing forum ningans votes him, idk
Beta, and midnight would be the opposite of the framing thing and more of a joke vote I think. But I get what you mean.

What's your read of him right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.