Status
Not open for further replies.
Why we claimed has already been explained countless times.
I personally don’t care for those reasons I’m against claims so early in the game claims in general are shit cause they’re never truly warranted this instance did not need for you both to come out.

Do I believe the claim no.
Do I ever believe mason claims no.
I’ve already stated the only logic resin for a player to claim cycle 0 was also explained sk you must’ve missed that one.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Honestly, thanks to Drago for helping me find your post Hayumi.

Ok sooo I went and quoted the only posts from Misty that I found somewhat relevant.

Honestly wondering what this contributed to the convo. Whether someone wanted on the council or not is totally NAI if anything.

Again talking about the council, and makes an odd comment about people voting for Drago and Zemmi. One being essentially confirmed town and the other one I'm pretty sure is town also so. Also keep noted of the bold. Sis says that she thinks Flower is pretty genuine and would be voting her for council.

This was her response to Drago when they had a short back and forth if I'm not mistaken, again shading those who want to be on council and kind of just piggybacking off the sus on Drago.

This was in response to Zemmi basically saying she sussed her, ect. Sounds fake af if you ask me.

Gets called out for having a weird "case" on Drago, and again throws sus on people wanting to be on council, primarily Drago who is confirmed town imo at this point.

She encourages Drago to claim...lol

Random sus on Ekko and then read the bolded. So basically she never comments much on Drago again after having encouraged him to claim. and now suddenly seems fine with lynching Flower all because of Drago's case even tho earlier she was shading Drago and town read flower? And she got subbed, so interesting.
[Vote Lynch Rhea]
I think she was mainly angling at the "People who campaign for the council are town" reasoning and trying understand why that's the case.

But I love the Flower read change that you caught. Tbh not a good look for Rhea here. Definitely starting to think I read Misty wrong.

Emil

Certified Memelord
He seems pretty relaxed and carefree. I also think his reaction to your suspicion sounded like a town Fuji.
thats what u think but hes shitting his pants in scum chat rn after he realized we rolecopped him

anyway what do u propose? pressure flower still?
at what point r u gna take a serious dive at fuji

D

Dragomir

thats what u think but hes shitting his pants in scum chat rn after he realized we rolecopped him

anyway what do u propose? pressure flower still?
at what point r u gna take a serious dive at fuji
Let me catch up to the thread before deciding how to proceed with this phase.

What do you mean by serious dive?

Honestly, thanks to Drago for helping me find your post Hayumi.

I think she was mainly angling at the "People who campaign for the council are town" reasoning and trying understand why that's the case.

But I love the Flower read change that you caught. Tbh not a good look for Rhea here. Definitely starting to think I read Misty wrong.
Yah I want to see how Rhea plays the rest of the dp. So far they haven’t done much but it’s unfortunate Misty subbed out so I’m not able to ask for an explanation behind her thought process.

Status
Not open for further replies.