Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Post restriction he one played a game making everyone believe he was killer b because he "had" to rap in every post.
Oh yea you are right. He seems to like having them a lot, he purposely earned them in my last game :milaugh:

I don't believe this is indicative of him being scum though, I believe he would do the same as town, even though he was scum in my game.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I want to say one last thing, I think it's fine to drop discussing Muu and Ekko atm so the entire day isn't focused on them, but I would hope everyone would keep it in the back of their heads and not let it get swept under the rug.

I believe Muu can be either way at this point.

The people who really bug me are those who are acting like it isn't suspicious at all, or similar to Ekko where he said he found him suspicious but it wasn't because he was on council. Like he wants to find him suspicious, but can't go along with him showing up on council idea. Do you guys understand what I'm saying? I'm having a hard time putting it into words, what I feel about that.

Also before lynching someone in the council you guys should talk about the odds of hitting scum there.
We can assume that each mafia team will maybe try to get one of their men atleast into the council. With success. With 2 mafia teams a la 6~ members each we can assume a guarantee of 16% of scum being in the council without knowing the exact numbers. We could certainly have 2/10 mafia in the council ATLEAST, but if we wanna play safe, there is a hit guarantee of 16~%.

With aproximate 10 mafia on 43 players non guarantee we have a hitrate of almost 25% with less guarantee on hitting mafia outside the council. And then add the handful of indies we have but they are not considered mafia and this calculation only hits if we have 6 mafia per team.

You guys are still better off lynching outside of the council because hitting mafia might be easier that way unless you guys believe that mafia is 8headed and takes almost half the council seats.

Awww gamberu is so fun.

:yumekonuttinggif:
Uh, so the math doesn't work out to being representative, because scum vote power is collective and they can leverage that to get more of their people in. So this is more or less baseless. I wouldn't bat an eye at least on paper at 3/10 scum being on council which is twice your rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.