Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Do not take the lords name in vain

I wouldnt say Im being difficult to communicate with, Ive just come to the conclusion that this would be the best way for me to immerse myself in the game and get some usable data in the meantime
I would definitely say you're being difficult to communicate with, but point taken.

Well, Muugen seemed confident he could pass himself off as a genuine candidate, given his initial responses. So he might have made an error in his calculations. I also forgot to mention we could only manage to track down two people who voted for him.

If I am mafia, the ideal situation is to have a member attract positive attention legitimately and bolster that. That's the best case scenario. Some have proposed that the mafia could put lemons on the council as well, but the problem with that argument is that it eats into the mafias collective vote power to put a townie on there. Furthermore, given the games size, it's likely we have splintered scum factions, so while they have good leverage idk if they can afford to waste it like that.

Importantly if you propose Muugen is being set up, that concedes that scum have an agenda to putting him there, and that's at least worth discussion. As it stands, it seems most likely he didn't earn his seat legitimately.
So lets take the assumption that scum did put him there (which seems plausible) - do we know if council members that die get replaced? cause if so, that would make a short term gambit more appealing

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Id say thats a little unfair. I have my own agenda, which I have in basically any game I play, and answering certain questions would sabotage that, but Im always open for game solving. Its not like Im being rude or dismissive
Being difficult does not mean I think you are being rude. Just more awkward, like trying to draw blood from a stone. If that's not how you intend to approach this game, then carry on, my position is open to changing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.