Status
Not open for further replies.
So

The vote was made at the end of D1. To day Muugen was on the "hot seat" is, well, up for interpretation, he went mostly unnoticed I would say. He started catching flack today, and I started it.

There is actually an upside in landing the council with mafia even if the picks don't blend in perfectly well - if mafia can get 50 percent or close to it, that's effectively an additional lynch for them. That's not even taking into account abilities here. Say Muugen has a double vote. Idk if you can say confidently its not worth it without complete information. That council have to all meet the burden of perfect is wrong. There could be two shoe-in Mafia members in there right now and some iffy ones thrown in on top would absolutely be worth the risk reward balance.
Theres obviously going to be unknowns, we wont have perfect information until the end of the game, so were forced to make best-fit assumptions. Intrinsically, theres always going to be a benefit to occupying one of those seats as opposed to not occupying it, but the point Lindl made is essentially what Im saying - youre putting him out there to be shot at, which doesnt mesh with my own philosophy of how to play mafia, which is to minimise chance and make town beat you, and punish their mistakes, not the other way around.

I think youd do well to see that even in this conversation with me, youve gone from what is likely to what is hypothetically possible

I'm not irritating :optimistic:
Irritating at best

I’m still good with my TAC read. Not sure why mango seems to have a hard one for me. The dest and my interaction wasn’t that awe inspiring but alright. I saw a few others put me on list for some reason with no reasoning interesting as usual.
So much reading bleh.

reads haven’t changed much, but I’ll move my vote from my policy.

vote lynch TAC

def not nervous - i enjoy your gameplay overall but this move is just weak on your part.

yes

so by this logic fuji and beks inherently shouldn't be top FoS where as the ones actively pushing them for me being on council should be further looked into?

the fact of the matter is im not scum so if i get lynched have fun in your shitty council meeting about the mislynch.
I'm saying your point that there are people who voted for you who are too cowardly to say it is incoherent unless you're explicitly calling them scum. You seem to agree you're being set up only when it's convenient for you.

If you think you're set up, why, and who is profiting off this. If you're town, from your position, you're in the best spot to connect the dots.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You mean like exactly what you're doing now? I had to, I'm sorry.
yea its getting pretty boring i wanna discuss other players starting with fuji and odd

if we wanna discuss how someone got to council then why r we so focused on muugen when rej is more surprising to be in council

give me some quick recap ratchy

Why is Drago with the other two? :o
the little three they all argue with each other all of cycle 1 & 2 for no reason and cause unwanted chaos for their own egos.

drago specifically everytime i play with him hes a self proclaimed changed mafia god but his play is always lackluster; mid range betatier i mean look at his D0 claim - i literally cant make it up even if i tried.

sad to see he was supposed to be my protégé /: i disowned him as a son even, hes simply little pupperino to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.