Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Wait, me? I thought I was like, the authority figure here?!
Post automatically merged:

If your list doesn't at least have Robin in it, it's no good.

At least some of you got Bonney, Baby 5 and Monet there. Huge plus.

Maru.
Robin's top ten material before she gets breast surgery. Post Time Skip is ugly though.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Damn, I feel proud of myself again. This is the second time since I make all this lewdness in this waiting room thread. Last time was with @Light D Lamperouge and @Jew D. Boy and it went well, but this time I have TAC, Kiwipom and Kejon joined in and we don't know what to talk about anymore:suresure::suresure:
This isn't bad at all lmao. Before we had a few people who'd ramp it up to 11 and needed us to delete their shit.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Damn, I feel proud of myself again. This is the second time since I make all this lewdness in this waiting room thread. Last time was with @Light D Lamperouge and @Jew D. Boy and it went well, but this time I have TAC, Kiwipom and Kejon joined in and we don't know what to talk about anymore:suresure::suresure:
This is the only lewdness that is tolerated

:finally::finally:
everyone: list your top 5 most handsome OP guys

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Wtf, 11 people? I wish I can join in that conversation:josad: I wonder what are they posting about?:choppawhat:
Nah lmao, I meant they'd go too far. Borderline (or actual) hentai, or describing how they'd fuck certain characters.
This is the only lewdness that is tolerated

:finally::finally:
everyone: list your top 5 most handsome OP guys
That's very easy.

1. Donquxiote Doflamingo
  2. Trafalgar Water D. Law
  3. Dracule Mihawk
  4. X Drake
  5. Sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.