Status
Not open for further replies.
I came to conclusion flower doesn't really have a post restriction, she came up with that. or at least she is just over doing it way too much to avoid going into any valid conversation. get out of the radar sort of method, cheap trick tho; I am up for the lynch.

at destroya

are u actually gonna contribute or just continue flirting with nick instead?

im tired
If you want to talk to the QUEEN perhaps tag me? Or are you scared?

What would you like me to do? I'm asking questions, seeing what people's reads are, shaking some trees. I'm progressing at the pace that I can right now so I'm not sure what you're looking for from me. What have you done in this game? Have you made an iso on someone? Have you caught scum. Seems like fake emotion here just to throw something into the wind.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Your leader is annoyed enough, but she will not resort to aggression again and it's hard not to if she ever goes that route.

All the things your leader would like to say...

Have no fear!
Hm, well, it's true that I'd rather you not be openly and flagrantly annoyed even if it does make it harder to read you but... you understand there have been a lot of town tells missing here, right? Can we at least get a preview post game of what you'd say?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
I've read Blue's reaction to Beky's pressure. It was awful.

Anything in these last 70 pages that I missed? I won't have time to catch up.
Me and lind had an argument going, uhm Ultra has allegedly been silenced, and uhhh...

some back and forth about Muumuu, I guess..

First actions came in, from Alex Jones and Makima

Status
Not open for further replies.