Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
lind, dragomir, nick, kvo. maybe Zem and naomi
had more town vibes from Zem and naomi last day but it didn't keep up today

actually add Juliet and Gambit to my scum list I just remembered
I see nice thank you :)

You believe drago's mason claim?

I'm not sure I saw any post from Gambit tbh. Did he say anything that pinged you?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
I saw you talking to Naomi about my play in the tos game where I was the medium and how come you didn't talk about the game from the tos special where I was an inactive town getting suspected on the first two day phases.
You've bragged in the past about being inactive as Town to hide your scum tell, don't give me this now. You're fully aware of your scum meta.

BTW randomly wanna share this

Washed my car today, came to visit parents, the dog jumps on my car with dirty paws

He's so cute though.
tf is this shit

@Fujishiro sallu said he will be out for the rest of the day, so pressure rn is meaningless, tho I agree he looks like scum
Im not voting him to pressure him, Im voting him for a lynch. He's my vote for the day, probably wont move it.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
I saw you talking to Naomi about my play in the tos game where I was the medium and how come you didn't talk about the game from the tos special where I was an inactive town getting suspected on the first two day phases.
Likely because you performed beyond expectation in a smaller game, and your performance in the other much larger game was nor rememberable. I can't even recall what you had in the special, but not just you a lot of people, so it's nothing personal. I'm sorry if you think it is.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
tf is this shit

@Fujishiro sallu said he will be out for the rest of the day, so pressure rn is meaningless, tho I agree he looks like scum
Sallu does tend to be out a fairly lot when he's not Town.

I remember two games where it was like that.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
Everything :catblush:
He looks fresh and clean, I think he was around 180~ IIRC

Looks like the kind of guy that has his life in order, and has a smokin' hot gf

Also looks like the kind of guy that would help you with your problems, but he will never brag about himself.

I don't know how much I can say without his consent, but he's Handsome anyway

D

Dragomir

You wanted people to vote your leader, why is a vote on your leader surprising you now given most see you as confirmed Town and naturally follow you?

Never fear!
It's not that I don't want people voting you. It's that Ekko voting for you after arguing with me D0 about how you were baiting us and trolling is suspicious as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.