Status
Not open for further replies.
What i can do more? I am Maki from.JJK

Whole point of my character is fighting, training and reading opponents. If i got attacked i would know because my character would try to take the attack somehow " wont divulge how" and then even make counters.

I can also train people or myself which i did and i upgraded my defensive ability.

Thats it
Maki does make more sense with what Adam has been saying than the passive abilities people have been tinfoiling.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

- Lot of Muugen banter.
- Ultra faked being silenced.

- Al shot Adam, but nothing happened and a failed kill did not show up in the WUs. (Note: Novas usually shows failed kills.)
- Apparently Al used other abilities which worked, and he Adam claims that he will know if he's shot.
- People's top suspects are - Muu, Ekko, Blue, and someone else I forgot.
- Fuji claimed non-hostile indie who has to partner up with someone and make sure they survive the game. He can only activate it from D3.
- Kvo claimed that she’s now a miller and that Flower started a chat with her at the start of day 1. Ultra was also added to the chat later.

Also this is all from page 500 to present. I skipped pages 470-500. Before page 470, it was a loooottt of Muugen. Mango and I had a back and forth. There was the deal with Gram claiming he was non-town to gauge reactions. Him and Ratchet had a back and forth. Jinri and Ratchet had a back and forth about voting and voicing who they suspect and actions being louder than words and stuff.
- Prof made a case on UB which essentially tells us that UB has only been going after low post count players and not doing what she’s asking others to do.

- There was Naomi and Ekko back and forth where Naomi said that she thinks Hayumi is scum cause he reminds her of his scum play. Ekko asked her if she has ever played with scum Hayumi and started suspecting her because she didn’t tell him properly if she had.
- Drago said that between Al and Adam there should be someone lying and therefore wants to lynch between them.
- The other suspects he wants to discuss in the council are Muugen, Ekko, and Ali. He also wants others to name their suspects.

- TAC is suspected by a few.

I think that’s it.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
ah ok, surprising this game has gone this long without a character claim. i havent been reading much about Adam though but is the case on him is that he survived a kill? Most townies would be bulletproof no?
Yeah, it’s due to a mix of players believing claims to not be that indicative of alignment and players just not liking those who claim lol.

That’s my thought process too. In fact Beky also claims that he can absorb a kill shot aimed at him. But most players read him as scum and that + the failed kill is pushing his lynch.

- Lot of Muugen banter.
- Ultra faked being silenced.
- Al shot Adam, but nothing happened and a failed kill did not show up in the WUs. (Note: Novas usually shows failed kills.)
- Apparently Al used other abilities which worked, and he Adam claims that he will know if he's shot.
- People's top suspects are - Muu, Ekko, Blue, and someone else I forgot.
- Fuji claimed non-hostile indie who has to partner up with someone and make sure they survive the game. He can only activate it from D3.
- Kvo claimed that she’s now a miller and that Flower started a chat with her at the start of day 1. Ultra was also added to the chat later.

Also this is all from page 500 to present. I skipped pages 470-500. Before page 470, it was a loooottt of Muugen. Mango and I had a back and forth. There was the deal with Gram claiming he was non-town to gauge reactions. Him and Ratchet had a back and forth. Jinri and Ratchet had a back and forth about voting and voicing who they suspect and actions being louder than words and stuff.
- Prof made a case on UB which essentially tells us that UB has only been going after low post count players and not doing what she’s asking others to do.

- There was Naomi and Ekko back and forth where Naomi said that she thinks Hayumi is scum cause he reminds her of his scum play. Ekko asked her if she has ever played with scum Hayumi and started suspecting her because she didn’t tell him properly if she had.
- Drago said that between Al and Adam there should be someone lying and therefore wants to lynch between them.
- The other suspects he wants to discuss in the council are Muugen, Ekko, and Ali. He also wants others to name their suspects.

- TAC is suspected by a few.

I think that’s it.
i appreciate the summary :optimistic:

I saw earlier that mango said he knows tac isn't for sure town either but it was glossed over. @MangoSenpai was this mechanical or just a read?

Yeah, it’s due to a mix of players believing claims to not be that indicative of alignment and players just not liking those who claim lol.

That’s my thought process too. In fact Beky also claims that he can absorb a kill shot aimed at him. But most players read him as scum and that + the failed kill is pushing his lynch.
hmm, that does seem sketch about him absorbing a kill but i dont find that alignment indicative. ill have to iso him too but well he character claimed so hes either already dead or gonna get controlled (like me in my last weebs game when i claimed :few:)

You forgot not taking a stand on the top posters/conflicts lol.

The lack of engaging with/thoughts on those are what make the low poster thing stand out.

And then there’s the weird handling of Jinri.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Honestly the main players that are pushing TAC are Mango and Nick from what I remember.

I do agree he isn’t as active as he usually is and seems passive.

But he played like this in the last weeb and was town lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.