Status
Not open for further replies.
what out of context, i may have bad english but isnt this what u clearly meant:

obvious filler. useless post

there was no context at the time naomi
midnight replied to odd randomly after 4 whole hours. 50+ whole pages in the middle
odd had to explain to us what the context was cuz we wud never of guessed that, so what do u expect of us there?

ur just being opportunistic about it and trying use this as a way to develop scum reads on those voting odd, without actually addressing odd/midnight yourself.

the correct play is to give ur full thoughts on mid/odd first, but u dont do that. u instead enter the thread just saying "
so delve mention odd reference and midnight made it seem like odd slipped.
:brootea:", and immedietly try to find the scum in odd's voters without even attempting to solve mid/odd before hand and give proper thoughts on them

this, this right here, is an agenda entrance. u entered the thread with clear goal on mind to cast doubt on odd's voters.

here u said hayumi reminds u of "there" scum play, assuming u meant "their" scum play (because "there" does not make sense in that sentense, so i asked you when did you play with scum hayumi to make that judgement? and u avoided the question 4 times now, clearly showing me you have no asnwer to it, so your read is basically made up and have no value to it. a fake read per se.

i, eren yeager, therefore accuse you of scum

[vote lynch naomi]

follow me into battle, fellow yeagerists
@Dragomir @Lindltaylor @Ultra @Zemmi @T-Pein™ @MangoSenpai @Hayumi

TATAKAE TATAKAEEEEEE!!!!
what out of context, i may have bad english but isnt this what u clearly meant:

obvious filler. useless post

there was no context at the time naomi
midnight replied to odd randomly after 4 whole hours. 50+ whole pages in the middle
odd had to explain to us what the context was cuz we wud never of guessed that, so what do u expect of us there?

ur just being opportunistic about it and trying use this as a way to develop scum reads on those voting odd, without actually addressing odd/midnight yourself.

the correct play is to give ur full thoughts on mid/odd first, but u dont do that. u instead enter the thread just saying "
so delve mention odd reference and midnight made it seem like odd slipped.
:brootea:", and immedietly try to find the scum in odd's voters without even attempting to solve mid/odd before hand and give proper thoughts on them

this, this right here, is an agenda entrance. u entered the thread with clear goal on mind to cast doubt on odd's voters.

here u said hayumi reminds u of "there" scum play, assuming u meant "their" scum play (because "there" does not make sense in that sentense, so i asked you when did you play with scum hayumi to make that judgement? and u avoided the question 4 times now, clearly showing me you have no asnwer to it, so your read is basically made up and have no value to it. a fake read per se.

i, eren yeager, therefore accuse you of scum

[vote lynch naomi]

follow me into battle, fellow yeagerists
@Dragomir @Lindltaylor @Ultra @Zemmi @T-Pein™ @MangoSenpai @Hayumi

TATAKAE TATAKAEEEEEE!!!!
yooo.
is this still valid?

well see

[vote lynch naomi]
See

Finally here to play !
TAC and Midnight are confirmed scums, we can start from there
Did you share other details?
Ichiraku guy is immortal anyways, He gets stronger after death @MangoSenpai @Zemmi 👀
That's looks like an info you shouldn't have except you are Ichiraku guy
A lot of people arent playing at all. Its modtly the same 10-15 people carrying this game’s activity.
I am one of them :shrug:
You have Adam who survived being shot
Where this happened?
Is this official?
Me and ekko voted Naomi for sure
Do we still have a partnership?
Why Naomi?

Status
Not open for further replies.