Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Mate, we have all this shit going on with TAC vs Mango and Beky but you wanna lynch fucking Odd? Seriously? Whether or not he's scum is irrelevant. We have 3 things that need to be resolved right now. Odd is absolutely not the correct lynch here.
how r u gna resolve the current wagons? as far as i can tell nothing u r doing is moving the conversation forward

Too bad for you that I've already exposed your team

It's OK to cry a little bit

oh yeah who are all my town mates?
Why not just vote inactifags then Muugen? You just stopped me from getting my moolah.
I have no reason to allow you to gain coin, just as much as the inactifaggers aren’t deserving of it neither are you.
This is so fishy.
add it to your case you are to afraid to push here.

you really think cause there will be 10 member to convince you have a better chance at getting me lynched in council vote instead of the actual game. This is how I know your reasoning behind my scum read from you is already I’ll thought out good luck tn dog.
You know what I also just remembered? Muugen provided a vote count earlier.

He's trying to control the gold situation and pass it off casually.
too bad I gain nothing from it it has to be accurate and I didn’t even include ekko or midnight so try again.

I am controlling the gold trade, someone has to prevents inactifaggers from getting freebies and players I dislike ti gain an advantage.

sorry I forgot when it’s not your idea it’s inherently wrong.
An adam lynch would clear Al somewhat .
no it wouldn’t the action wasn’t even listed and Al couldn’t even confirm it in his side outside of nova saying it was processed.
Muugen's rationalization for voting everyone was "I don't want inactives to get the 2 gold pieces for not being voted"

But he voted for every player in the game. Under one lens, that's being fair, and taking the prize off the table for everyone. But it doesn't mesh with his stated reason.

There's gold prizes for doing different things this game. One of which is providing a vote count. And he did one, probably for that reason.

So I'm suspecting an agenda but, on the other hand, if he's mafia it would perhaps benefit him to be selective, unless all or omst of his buddies were already voted for.
👍🏻
What the actual fuck….?

Zemmi can literally vouch for me.

Or else
your partnership dying like this day one is golden for me.
I loveeeee TAC showed up right when people started the train on him. Wonder which of his scum mates told him to come shitpost more
in TACs defense the votes were here hours ago they didn’t just suddenly happen so that’s a reach even For you nick.
You have my feelings really hurt right now and I don't know if I can trust you in any way now.
good choice in partners did you purposefully choose TAC cause you knew he’d be an easy early kill to gain white whistle?

I have no reason to allow you to gain coin, just as much as the inactifaggers aren’t deserving of it neither are you.

you really think cause there will be 10 member to convince you have a better chance at getting me lynched in council vote instead of the actual game. This is how I know your reasoning behind my scum read from you is already I’ll thought out good luck tn dog.

too bad I gain nothing from it it has to be accurate and I didn’t even include ekko or midnight so try again.

I am controlling the gold trade, someone has to prevents inactifaggers from getting freebies and players I dislike ti gain an advantage.

no it wouldn’t the action wasn’t even listed and Al couldn’t even confirm it in his side outside of nova saying it was processed.

👍🏻

in TACs defense the votes were here hours ago they didn’t just suddenly happen so that’s a reach even For you nick.

good choice in partners did you purposefully choose TAC cause you knew he’d be an easy early kill to gain white whistle?
Psh you wish I was that lame, it’s not a reach makes sense. But once again I’ve yet to see him contribute at all with reads or anything other then just saying he is town in anyway

👍🏻

You’re right actually, I was still banking on the shot being an action that was yet to be processed.

Status
Not open for further replies.