Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Naomi had the same ability as Town in the second Weeb game. That's where you got Goku from, no?

Never give up your hopes!
Naomi's was a one-shot create a different role. So I created Goku and his abilities from it.

Assuming that's the same thing TACY did to Drago, then I guess it's possible. Seems like a huge power up to use on Day 1.

Yep. Who's your vote on?
Still on Odd. Never changed.

Oh, you're better off asking the others, I don't want to leave someone out.
Alright.

@AL sama I'll join you and Borto to level 4.

My previous role was conversion immune so I know for a fact that TAC didn't convert me, cause if he was cult, his action would have failed.

Be logical. The tinfoil that TAC is possessing me all of a sudden makes no sense when Zem wasn't acting like this. And why the fuck would I be so open about this shit? If either me or Zem flip scum, TAC's outed, and our cult gets clapped in literally one cycle.
This is a shoot first and ask questions later situation, sorry Drago.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
So Drago's guessing TAC is town cause his theory was right and Zem has a strong feeling that TAC is town from what happened to her. That's the gist, right?

Honestly, this isn't any different than Mango saying he scum reads TACY 110% since it's still word of mouth.

There's just too much resemblance to cult mechanics even if it's not technically a cult. Why did both Zem and Drago act like they got hit over the head with a sledgehammer and can't say shit. Tacos going to control the fucking council. I'd rather play it safe. Don't worry Zemmi and Drago papa ultra is coming to save you!

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
My previous role was conversion immune so I know for a fact that TAC didn't convert me, cause if he was cult, his action would have failed.

Be logical. The tinfoil that TAC is possessing me all of a sudden makes no sense when Zem wasn't acting like this. And why the fuck would I be so open about this shit? If either me or Zem flip scum, TAC's outed, and our cult gets clapped in literally one cycle.
Wait, what are you talking about?

Vote Count -

This is up to page 646. For tracking purposes check the spoiler tag.

Borto – Adam
Michelle – TAC
Ekkologix – Odd
Ultra – TAC
Worst – TAC

Blue – Adam
Flower – Adam
Ryu Kishi – TAC
Odd – TAC
MUUGEN – Baba

MangoSenpai – TAC
DrProfessor – Underworld Broker
Kagura – Adam
T-Pein – Naomi
Fujishiro – Adam

Dragomir – Adam
Juliet – Blue
Grammaton – Midnight
Hayumi – Odd
Kiwipom – ~Uwu~

Jinri – Ratchet
Cinera – Kagura
Underworld Broker – Arondight
Nick – TAC
Midnight Delight – Flower

Adam – Blue
Sallucion – Nick
Lindltaylor – Odd
Baba – MUUGEN

Total -

TAC – 7
Adam – 6
Odd – 3
Nick / MUUGEN / Flower / UwU / Arondight / Blue / Midnight / UB / Naomi / Ratchet / Kagura – 1

Note - Vote counts do not necessarily reflect the actual votes values.
I voted TAC
For the time you spent itg these reads are too little contribution

Vote TheAncientCenturion

@novaselinenever

Link me the post where you saud why pls

Unvote

Status
Not open for further replies.