Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Alright, so I took a breather from the thread to not burn myself out prematurely

I just want to adress this and say, if you're editing spelling mistakes there's no telling what else you might be editing.

It's just bad sportsmanship, end of story.

its technically against the rule so cant argue otherwise
there r games that usually say u may edit ONLY minor spelling mistakes, but nothing else

like these common autocorrect or fat finger mistakes that happen alot when typing from phone. those shud be fine. if u edit anything else thats no bueno

Emil

Certified Memelord
@novaselinenever

i'm joining the tournament and i'm gonna win it
Sorry, but I, DIO, have already decided the victory is mine.

You may join to see me win it.

You will not!!! I will!!!

You know how good I am at these games :milaugh::milaugh:
Woman, the prize is mine, you are nothing but a VIP audience who get to see me up close and personal

mango whats the meaning of this
you didnt rig this tournament did you :sadgrin:

Emil

Certified Memelord
Your leader hopes Kvothe will be more active on the weekend, too. She strongly reads her as Town.

Never surrender!
How can you strong town read someone if they aint active?
Your leader just reads her Town because she does.

Dedicate your hearts!
Kvothe has 0 presence so far. I really dont see how she can be strong town
ISO her posts. Perhaps you will see it as well.

Dedicate your hearts!
No i would like you to explain
kvothe likely isnt associated with adam either

this entire days a gold mine actually if yall go bk and read

Emil

Certified Memelord
I was going to ask why but then I remembered it is due to your shared affliction for anime girls of questionable age depiction

You're trying to tell me boobs don't grow bigger each year, meaning that you could tell someone's age by looking at their breast size?
Flat-chested anime girls exist, they're of age, and should be treasured just as much as the big titty monsters occupying Ultra's hidden folders.

HAHAHAHA

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well, I got challenged to R/P/S right now.
same

hes not

Not sus enough for me to run you into the ground but enough for me to notice
but u voted him and not adam nor muugen
at the time there was no wagon on adam i think. this vote was like at page 370
your reasoning for voting lind does not make sense at that specific time, because lind and adam had barely interacted by then to form what u call association or defense. adam did not even have a wagon on him

There's too much missing info for me us to go on. Fuck the mechanics.

Adam not even voting TAC and still keeping his vote on Blue is making me think dude is just town cause he doesn't even care about saving himself.
My vote is still on Odd and I'm not feeling the Beky wagon with the way he's just letting himself get lynched.

Could be some 5D chess move or something to gain sympathy. For no I'm eyeing a TAC vote here.
Like my current shit is not without reason friend Lindl

Status
Not open for further replies.