@Pantheos
Let me ask you a serious question.

Which would you rather have?

The next chapter where Kid quickly defeats Big Mom because you want Kid to desperately have a W.

Or

The next three or four chapters be mainly focused on the Kid and Law vs Big Mom fight where we see all three going all out and then Kid finally giving a powerful finishing blow to defeat Big Mom.

@Pantheos
Let me ask you a serious question.

Which would you rather have?

The next chapter where Kid quickly defeats Big Mom because you want Kid to desperately have a W.

Or

The next three or four chapters be mainly focused on the Kid and Law vs Big Mom fight where we see all three going all out and then Kid finally giving a powerful finishing blow to defeat Big Mom.
i would prefer the second one, with a small flashback about kid.
But it is how it is.

Based on 1038, so it could really mean anything
The Fukurokujou fight?
The Grim Reaper plot line?
Kid/Law vs Big Mom?
The Yamato vs Bombs?
Robin vs BM continued the fight the next chapter so it’s likely still BM vs Law and Kid
Post automatically merged:

Not according to chapter 1001

Besides feats > portrayal
Roger ran away from BM >>>> whatever Kaido has done

i would prefer the second one, with a small flashback about kid.
But it is how it is.
Good choice.

I have nothing against Kid and I have said before that Kid and Law will defeat Big Mom in this arc, but I really don't want Kid to suddenly use a random power up and quickly defeat Big Mom in the next chapter.

I just want more focus on the fight and I want Oda to show even more from Kid.

Good choice.

I have nothing against Kid and I have said before that Kid and Law will defeat Big Mom in this arc, but I really don't want Kid to suddenly use a random power up and quickly defeat Big Mom in the next chapter.

I just want more focus on the fight and I want Oda to show even more from Kid.
i am just sure kid will stick in the story and will get his flashback later. Like law got in DR.