Pantheos vs. … You

Which team are you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far most of the major fights from the Tobi Roppo to Perospero to the All Stars all had a narrative box announcing either their defeat or the winner of the battle.

Also I agree with @MonsterKaido, if Big Mom is let's say removed from Onigashima I don't count that as a defeat unless she's actually knocked out.

Pretty much this.:kata:
In a world surrounded by water that is an L

if kid and law can push her out of the island the size of Onigashima they can push her off anywhere

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
So far most of the major fights from the Tobi Roppo to Perospero to the All Stars all had a narrative box announcing either their defeat or the winner of the battle.

Also I agree with @MonsterKaido, if Big Mom is let's say removed from Onigashima I don't count that as a defeat unless she's actually knocked out.

Pretty much this.:kata:
So, just in theory, if Kid gives her the final blow, she spits blood, obviously heavy wounded, gets send flying by that blow, far away from onigashima, without any kind of words, you wouldn’t consider it a wins since you don’t see her eyes and she is Landing somewhere outside?

Hey my friends!

we come closer to the next chapter and you all know I am a hardcore kid fan. And with that, I make a clear statement:

Linlin will fall in the Next chapter by the hands of Eustass Kid!

Now you will ask, why this thread.

easy, since @mmd @Ssg super suit coby and maybe @Giggio want to play a game with me, I will offer the same to everyone of you!

offer:
If you bet against kid and my statement and you win, I will wear an avy for 48 hours chosen from each of you.
So if 200‘people bet against me and win, I will wear 200 different avys over 400 days.

but if I win against you, I choose an avatar for all of you, for 2 weeks.

so, who wants go against the captain? And who is team Pantheos?

Gz
Panth
Linlin will not fall in the next chapter but Kid will definitely have the final blow.

Status
Not open for further replies.