• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kanki has boundless when it comes to be unliked lol they are after his head and what does he do he goes up to he highest point and shows himself to lure the enemy into a trap that man is truly heartless

Shin didn't gave them the pleasure for revenge and torture

I never thought that I would cheer for Zhao but I hope Kanki will they like Kouchou did

no she won't, she is loyal to Kanki from heart. She will jump before Kanki to block any attack falling upon him. (she arleady did once)
Maron is the one Kanki Army commander that absolutely would abandon Kanki. Zenou probably would and I don't know about Ringyoku.

I initially thought that Raido was the only commander that was truly loyal to Kanki but Koku'ou has proven herself loyal too. :catsweat:

Maron is the one Kanki Army commander that absolutely would abandon Kanki. Zenou probably would and I don't know about Ringyoku.

I initially thought that Raido was the only commander that was truly loyal to Kanki but Koku'ou has proven herself loyal too. :catsweat:
Thats what I love about Kanki army its more realstic than the typical shounen bullshit where no matter what happens we will help you

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Well Rest in Peace Ryuuhaku my guy.:catsweat:Shin did him a huge favor.:catrude:

And Kyoukai's conversation with Rei was interesting. Rei's White Phoenix is heavier than usual because the sword is aiming at enemies that doesn't deserve to get killed. And even Shin at the end of the chapter was kinda regretted to finished off Ryuuhaku not for Kanki's safety but more for his own sake to not get tortured by Kanki army. Shin got a good character development there.

And hope my boy Kohaku make it out alive somehow but I doubt it.

RIP ryuu haku at least shin save him form torture :josad:
damn, sometimes kanki is Too Smug:lusalty: can,t wait to see his panicked face soon :pepedoffy:
and bitch !!! raidou is murderer, rapist n robber he like to torture people now he reap what he sow :tchpepe: seriously did HYPOCRICY in kanki army so HIGH?! they can kill n torture people but cannot be tortured ... jeezzz

I hope Maron gets an opportunity to give a taste of his cooking to HSU..:myman:
Zenou will probably get defeated or Kanki will use him as a human shield during his great escape. Ringyoku seems pretty close to Kanki so he is probably loyal to him too.

Well Rest in Peace Ryuuhaku my guy.:catsweat:Shin did him a huge favor.:catrude:

And Kyoukai's conversation with Rei was interesting. Rei's White Phoenix is heavier than usual because the sword is aiming at enemies that doesn't deserve to get killed. And even Shin at the end of the chapter was kinda regretted to finished off Ryuuhaku not for Kanki's safety but more for his own sake to not get tortured by Kanki army. Shin got a good character development there.

And hope my boy Kohaku make it out alive somehow but I doubt it.

i think rei withe phoenix reacted because their enemies don,t afraid to die/ suicide squad literally.
zhao army that exist the gate realized they will never come back to the option is fight to the death ... hard to defeat that tenacity