Big Mom's portrayal is proof she's weaker than Shanks and Akainu. No way Oda would disrespect Shanks and Akainu. I had Kaido and Big Mom above Fujitora and Ryokugyu, but I'm not sure about Big Mom anymore.
She is not weaker than shanks and akainu. They all are are around the same ball park. Shanks on his first appearance literally lost his hand to a fish. Whitebeard was half dead when we saw him for the first time. In marineford he killed a grand total of 0 big shots and kicked his bucket. Big meme is literally a meme. Kaido ? Lol failed to kill any of the 9 saccabards and his advanced conquerers haki laced full frontal attack than sword bisection couldn't even kill kinnemon. Blackbeard and his crew got soloed by the prision warden. Yonkos aren't that op as much as you might think they are. Admirals are probably a bit bellow from them

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
If Borsalino doesn't transform into light his innards get destroyed, no doubt. But that's the difference, he's way more skilled in combat than Linlin.

The Admirals have been hinted to have Future Sight (Aokiji vs WB and Akainu vs Marco & Vista at Marineford) and can canonically use Barriers. I don't see Borsalino taking any damage from the SN duo's current moveset if he can access his logia intangibility in time. It's even worse if he has Future Sight and can shapeshift accordingly.
I'm interested in the future sight hint you are talking about. Could you show an example?
:zorothink:

If Borsalino doesn't transform into light his innards get destroyed, no doubt. But that's the difference, he's way more skilled in combat than Linlin.

The Admirals have been hinted to have Future Sight (Aokiji vs WB and Akainu vs Marco & Vista at Marineford) and can canonically use Barriers. I don't see Borsalino taking any damage from the SN duo's current moveset if he can access his logia intangibility in time. It's even worse if he has Future Sight and can shapeshift accordingly.
How long is his FS though, if he only sees a few seconds of a ''harmless'' incision then it's open season.

It is all depend if Kid/Law get more haki feats before the end of the battle, as their current haki is pretty subpar for me to believe they can face a top tier logia. (Completely different from a brute like BM) No barrier, no advanced observations, nothing. Like, even adjusting their overall powerlevel to equal , I believe a Zoro/Luffy would perform much better due to high haki profiency.
If Kid gets COC coating, that another story though.

She is not weaker than shanks and akainu. They all are are around the same ball park. Shanks on his first appearance literally lost his hand to a fish. Whitebeard was half dead when we saw him for the first time. In marineford he killed a grand total of 0 big shots and kicked his bucket. Big meme is literally a meme. Kaido ? Lol failed to kill any of the 9 saccabards and his advanced conquerers haki laced full frontal attack than sword bisection couldn't even kill kinnemon. Blackbeard and his crew got soloed by the prision warden. Yonkos aren't that op as much as you might think they are. Admirals are probably a bit bellow from them
You're talking about pre Yonkou Shanks and Blackbeard. Linlin is Yonkou level yet gets bruised by Franky's bike despite hyped durability, gets arm-locked by Jimbei, gets Oompa Loompa'd by Robin with no constraints, fought Kaido but isn't part of his glass ceiling like Shanks, I could go on. Kaido failing to kill a Scabbard is nothing compared to the L's Big Mom took.

Glad I’m not a big mom stan and don’t care much for the character

However i kinda feel bad for those who are
But just know these baits are straight up pathetic and not even well put together to be taken seriously

Just a bunch of clown zoro fans who are insecure about the captain trio portrayal