Big Mom has been portrayed as top 4 pirate in the world of OP. No matter how silly she has been this does not change. She is currently fighting 2 guys on the level of YC1+ and still winning... Weaker than Kaido? Yes. Stronger than current Luffy ? Also yes unless you think Luffy can beat Kid + Law.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I'm interested in the future sight hint you are talking about. Could you show an example?
Aokiji shapeshifting around a haki-infused WB stab. Pretty similar to how Katakuri shapeshifted around a Kong Organ.

Akainu shapeshifting around Marco's and Vista's slashes.

How long is his FS though, if he only sees a few seconds of a ''harmless'' incision then it's open season.
Katakuri can see upto 10 seconds into the future. And it hasn't been implied that KROOM is coated with Haki so...

It is all depend if Kid/Law get more haki feats before the end of the battle, as their current haki is pretty subpar for me to believe they can face a top tier logia. (Completely different from a brute like BM) No barrier, no advanced observations, nothing. Like, even adjusting their overall powerlevel to equal , I believe a Zoro/Luffy would perform much better due to high haki profiency.
If Kid gets COC coating, that another story though.
Exactly. People underestimate the C3 and how hard it is to consistently damage them.

You're talking about pre Yonkou Shanks and Blackbeard. Linlin is Yonkou level yet gets bruised by Franky's bike despite hyped durability, gets arm-locked by Jimbei, gets Oompa Loompa'd by Robin with no constraints, fought Kaido but isn't part of his glass ceiling like Shanks, I could go on. Kaido failing to kill a Scabbard is nothing compared to the L's Big Mom took.
Post yonko shanks is featless. How weak was he really back than compared to his current status. He had conquers haki, he knew how to use it. Was already having legendary duels that would shake grandline against Mihawk. Attacked marine ships and stole devil fruits from them. Had a lifetime experience in piracy already thanks to Rogers pirate .Was around Trafalgar law's age.
Blackbeard was a grown ass man who was good enough to scar shanks who was serious. Had a lifetime experience in piracy under the whitebeard. Had an overpowered devil fruit . Was with his crew still got his ass handed.
Kaido cried in pain from some rock thrown to him by law.
Memes a meme

Cap, you said you were gna cap Zoro fans. Look at you tryna slide in water nerf guns in there :milaugh:
I couldn’t finish the joke, i was already banned but believe what you want dude

Also a word of advice. Never compare me or mention me in the same statement as a zorofan
to me that’s worst than me saying I’d cap some zbois but being compared to one? Shit guess i gotta cap myself then