Status
Not open for further replies.
And remember when Law and Kidd admitted nothing in their arsenal can do real damage to Kaido??

That includes awakening too

You delusional idiots need to realize Kaido is 10000 times more durable than Big Mom

That's why Big Mom shit her pants when zoro used Flying Dragon Blaze.

Flying Dragon blaze from roof top kills Big Mom and she herself would agree.
Kaido heals, BM doesn't, she can't afford to be stabbed 500 times like zoans can.

I think both intepretation are valid, I def understand why some would find weird Akainu can just take a vista sword swing after seeing what vet level scabbard like Kiku did to Kaido
They will have to admit akainu durable > kaido , king , big mom.

For out crying loud. Vista literally can fight milhawk just fine and he don’t get his sword disarm by milhawk unlike zoro vs king fight.

that is sneak attack of Marco and vista on akainu

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I couldn’t finish the joke, i was already banned but believe what you want dude

Also a word of advice. Never compare me or mention me in the same statement as a zorofan
to me that’s worst than me saying I’d cap some zbois but being compared to one? Shit guess i gotta cap myself then
As if Zoro wants you in his fandom :kobeha:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I think all top tier will have basic CoC at least. You can’t become a big dog without the will and the drive to it

But it doesn’t mean all COc users are top tiers
I disagree tbf.

IMO, the only ability that guarantees any sort of placement is Conquerors coating simply due to how powerful it is and due to Kaidou's words. The rest depends on what the skillset/abilities/stats of the particular character is. I don't think the Admirals will have Conquerors Haki as well - they can compensate with their powerful DFs and mastery over Advanced Haki types/other abilities.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The only difference b/w big mom and kaido is kaidos regeneration. That's it. Nothing more. Kaido would have been a toast by now otherwise
Kaidou has better durability, better endurance, better attack power, better speed, better agility and probably awakening as well.

Meme is literally discount Kaidou, an inferior version of the WSC. The only stats she might have over him are AOE and versatility due to the homies.

I don't think the Admirals will have Conquerors Haki as well - they can compensate with their powerful DFs and mastery over Advanced Haki types/other abilities.
Mihawk has the breath of all things can cut anything, but of course he will have coc. So will admirals, Advanced techniques such as ryou/observation isn't the thing. Thats not going to help when someone with coc is using barriers and you have no counter unless you yourself have coating

Status
Not open for further replies.