Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, I’m not complaining about BM going down cause of power levels, I’m complaining about the fact that we had 200+ chapters of build up just for a trash fight like this.
BM isn't "200 chapters of buildup". Kaido is. And Kaido has 400 chapters alone

Punk Hazard set up Luffy's conflict with taken down Kaido. Dressrosa took out his supply of smiles. Zou established he's in Wano and teamed up with Orochi.

Sure you have beef with BM in FI (which only started at the absolute end), but she lost already in her own arc without even being fought.

When Sanji fights an admiral it will be hype for him. But because it’s Sanji, then admirals hype is out the window since Sanji is weak
Sanji defeated a YC like Zoro did
Guess Zoro’s weak too….fucking retard

Matter of fact if Sanji is so weak then how would him facing strong opponents make him weak? Some people shouldn’t have been born with fingers

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Except, they got up literally 3 seconds later. Any other defeat in this series has people down for the rest of an arc. Hawkins? Done. Drake? Probably still knocked out. F6? Done. Calamities? Done.

They were not done. Are we really gonna go there with this?
They lost.
They got up after she spared them and snuck her.
It's not debatable

Dude, I’m not complaining about BM going down cause of power levels, I’m complaining about the fact that we had 200+ chapters of build up just for a trash fight like this.
This entire fight feels very underwhelming and that's mainly because Oda has barely focused on it, and when he does focus on it we only see a little bit of the fight.

There is nothing wrong with Kid and Law defeating Big Mom but this fight should have had more focus, Oda gave more focus to the King and Queen fight than he has with the Big Mom fight.

Sanji defeated a YC like Zoro did
Guess Zoro’s weak too….fucking retard

Matter of fact if Sanji is so weak then how would him facing strong opponents make him weak? Some people shouldn’t have been born with fingers
Sanji doesn’t pride himself in strength or anything for that matter lol. Zoro fought a Yonko and a yc back to back. Anyways I’m not gonna go back and forth debating strength betw two characters that have self explanatory priorities. It’s moot

BM isn't "200 chapters of buildup". Kaido is. And Kaido has 400 chapters alone

Punk Hazard set up Luffy's conflict with taken down Kaido. Dressrosa took out his supply of smiles. Zou established he's in Wano and teamed up with Orochi.

Sure you have beef with BM in FI (which only started at the absolute end), but she lost already in her own arc without even being fought.
You didn't even see the fight yet, but already decided it's trash.
:zosleepy:

Can't you wait for at least 1 day and call it trash?
If you guys can't recognize that there's a massive disconnect between the build-up for Big Mom and how she's been handled this arc then we have literally no common ground and there's no point in continuing a discussion.

I never understood the saying “god made us in his very image” so clearly until now

it’s because we make mistakes and he definitely made plenty by giving some of y’all fingers…..

sometines i have to pause and question the stupidity that y’all come up with like wtf??? Where does this logic come from dude??

If you guys can't recognize that there's a massive disconnect between the build-up for Big Mom and how she's been handled this arc then we have literally no common ground and there's no point in continuing a discussion.
She is not the evil person to be defeated in this arc. Oda didn't show her as evil yonko and gone as far as making her childish version of herself. May be that's hint for us to not take her seriously in this arc?

It's her redeeming arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.