Pick up artist/Seducer/Seductress thread.

Women show up the way you seek them. If most men seek women who look like gold diggers then they got nothing to complain after. Simple.
Post automatically merged:

Not in favour of dating apps. People ahould meet the old fashion way
Number 1 cause of divorce is financial issues.Most women aren't gold diggers,but if the man can't pay the bills most of them decide to end the relationship.
Also,sometimes you can't tell a woman character just by looks.Ugly and "conservative" woman can be gold diggers too.

Number 1 cause of divorce is financial issues.Most women aren't gold diggers,but if the man can't pay the bills most of them decide to end the relationship.
Also,sometimes you can't tell a woman character just by looks.Ugly and "conservative" woman can be gold diggers too.
Yeah sure if you say so

Yeah sure if you say so
Look up for statistics.Reality is not pretty,dude.If you are very poor,you chances are very low to get a stable marriage.

An ugly women can turn an ugly guy into her sugar daddy.Looks are deceiving.

Look up for statistics.Reality is not pretty,dude.If you are very poor,you chances are very low to get a stable marriage.

An ugly women can turn an ugly guy into her sugar daddy.Looks are deceiving.
Because a marriage is a simple equation from x comes y

Because a marriage is a simple equation from x comes y
i have said it before,i have a totally uncommon case in my family.My rich aunt married a poor and ugly guy that doesn't love her.Human interactions are not simple,anything can happen.But most women are not like my aunt.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
i have said it before,i have a totally uncommon case in my family.My rich aunt married a poor and ugly guy that doesn't love her.Human interactions are not simple,anything can happen.But most women are not like my aunt.
So he poor and ugly and don't even love her yet she marry him? What's your aunt deal??

You are a man. You are supposed to make more money than her. Complaining about spending money on your woman is saying you are not enough man. Spending money and wasting money on a woman are 2 different things.

He is not abusive or anything.He is a funny guy actually.But we know he married her because of $$$$$$.

You are a man. You are supposed to make more money than her. Complaining about spending money on your woman is saying you are not enough man. Spending money and wasting money on a woman are 2 different things.
Yes,of course,i'm not disputing that or bitching.