Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
yo you didn't joined the 3rd layer chat ?
Nope, CBA.
Kagura was a wide suspect in our layer 2 discord chat. Blue was being questioned on the Indie thing from the start. But those kills are weird ones which didn't warrant a vig kill despite the suspicions on them from the previous day phase.
Well, I wasn't in your second layer chat unfortunately, so you'll need to be more specific.
So I assume they're from scum
Quite the stretch IMO. I don't think they were optimal town kills, but clearly they were not optimal scum kills either. I'd like their roles revealed as that may give some insight.
They flopped hard and they tried to salvage the situation but failed miserably

It's not that deep

It is that deep. It makes no sense for him to try and salvage the situation after the lynch redirect going off, it adds nothing for his hypothetical team.

Day 1 Summary:

- Zem starts by suspecting Nick and Dest and said their convo sounded fake.
- Hayumi made a case on misty (now rhea) where she was town reading Flower, but immediately made her a scum read and a lynch option.
- Lots of Muugen banter on how he got on the council. His replies were a mix between being popular and being framed.
- We arrived at the conclusion that Nick and Dest's PR forced them to talk that way to each other and keep replying.
- Adam called Blue scum and said that he slipped.
- Gram subbed in for Bleak ash and made a statement saying he isn't town to gauge reactions.
- Gram and Ratchet had a back and forth regarding Gram's tactic.
- Kvothe comes in to claim that she and Flower are millers and that their chat opened at the start of day 1. Ultra was newly added to the chat on D1 as well.
- Lots of Muugen banter starts again. Deciding between him being scum who was put on the council by his teammates or him being framed.
- Mango and I have a back and forth regarding Muugen's situation.
- Afterwards Ultra fakes being silenced and he apparently does this to watch the Muugen wagon wane or soemthing.
- Al comes out saying he shot Adam, but the failed kill never showed up in the WU.
- Adam says that it's not possible and that he would know if he was shot. Adam later claims that he is Maki from JJK (Not Makima. They're differnt characters)
- Fuji claimed the Ramen guy - Non-hostile indie. Visit his shop for his top 3 and only 3 item menu. It's free food ffs.
- Fuji's wincon is to partner up with a player on D3 and make sure that he and them survive.
- Midnight spams "kill flower".
- Jinri and Ratchet have a back and forth about voting someone, and voicing your opinion about them.
- Prof makes the biggest case of the day on Broki. The gist is that she focuses too much on low post count players. Doesn't take a stand on top posters/conflicts, lack of thoughts on what makes low posters stand out, and handling Jinri weirdly.
- Back and forth between Naomi and Ekko. Naomi says that Hayumi's play reminds her of his scum play. But when Ekko asked her if she had played with scum hayumi before and started suspecting her because she didn't reply properly to him.
- Drago made everyone lynch between Adam and Al since he said one of them must be lying.
- Adam also came out and said that he used his ability invest on Ultra (it checks if a person has attacking abilities) and it failed on Ultra. Adam also used another ability on Ekko which he said will work even after he dies.
- Adam also used another ability to upgrade himself apparently.
- It was around this time that the TAC wagon started growing as well.
- TAC and Adam were the leading wagons until Mango shot TAC with a super kill he won from the contest of weebs (Check the OP for info on the "Contest of Weebs" tournament)
- After TAC died, Broki caught Worst and Worst claimed Mosquito. He is a survivor apparently and has 2 useful abilities that can help town. But to unlock those abilities he needs to be top poster (;--;)
- Adam had an overwhelming vote lead and joked about surviving the lynch.... He eventually did.
Summary of Day 1 cont:
I forgot some EoD D1 posts:

- More Muugen back and forth.
- He claims that he was the one to nullify Al's shot on Adam. His ability apparently nullifies the next action performed by his target and Muugen's target was AL.
- Al claims that he submitted two of his actions at the same time. One of which was a vig shot on Adam. He says that one action worked and the vig shot on Beky did not show up in the WU.
- Muugen said that his ability might have chosen randomly nullified one of Al's abilities and that's why AL's shot on Adam failed.
- Muugen only claimed this EoD after the votes were almost locked.

Council Summary:

- More Muugen drilling.
- Votes on Adam.
- Layer 2 chat figures out that TAC's ability was used to redirect the lynch on Drago from Adam. Read TAC's role to know the details of the ability.
- Layer 2 chat figures out again that Broki is Gudetama and that Gudetama has a copy ability from the wiki that we speculate could have been used to copy TAC's lynch redirect and lynch Drago.
- Broki claims that her ability does not do that and that the ability she used provides immunity against her target. She is town.
- Council members give reads on each member.
- Council members decide to impose tax on the weebs. (This job is hard)
@RippedCal

I just have to type this all over my cat some how deleted it lol.

I think they were saying she was the egg, and if that post I quoted from Novas is from her like I am assuming it is, I believe she is town because scum would have no reason to encourage activity in the game.

We are still lynching Muu today, I'm just not wanting to waste my breath on it when he is obvious scum. I would also question anyone who is defending him.
Right, there was a previous theory that she use this Chalaza ability to copy TAC's lynch redirect ability to redirect the Day 1 lynch from Adam.

I was just trying to say I don't think this theory is accurate since I don't think she used it on TAC

Zemmi

GodMommie
Right, there was a previous theory that she use this Chalaza ability to copy TAC's lynch redirect ability to redirect the Day 1 lynch from Adam.

I was just trying to say I don't think this theory is accurate since I don't think she used it on TAC
Are you saying you know who she used it on?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Ratchet, are you latching onto everything now just to look contributive?
Yes Flower, everything I do is because a mysterious writeup told me to. Nothing I've said here has been out of the range of any of my play so far. I've responded to you, I've responded to Lind who mentioned me directly, and I've attacked the notion that Muugen was scum with Adam, because I think it's ridiculous. How is that "latching onto everything"?

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ekkologix I don't think you're scum, but can you explain to me why you defended Adam to me earlier in the day on the basis that his ability could be useful, despite knowing that role abilities do not indicate alignment well in these games?
unfortunately i dont strongly feel the same about u

i didnt read the thread back then outside of the claim and Al missed kill

Can you claim what you were now that you a vanilla and what you could do?
I was T-Bag. I had a PR which had me act like a charismatic leader kinda person and post inspiring quotes. I didn‘t have to refer to myself as your leader, but I did it in every post to not f*** up my PR because I‘m not really sure how a charismatic person sounds. I was also a Miller and couldn‘t claim anything at all. My chat with Kvothe was a pre game ability. I had to choose a partner before the game even started and she had to choose me back via the Whistle thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.