Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you just going to stop thinking? I know you like to get under Muugen's skin, but why would Muugen act like this?
I haven't read what you've said thus far. But this sounds like WIFOM logic. Plus, Adam seemed defensive of Muugen from D0. I think he loses the benefit of the doubt when their association goes both ways.

I think muugen is not being truthful about his ability and is hiding more to his ability he used. AL used an action that did not show up in the wu. He said he submitted his action 8 hours ago. I also submitted an action on day 1 just like AL 8 hours ago and my action never showed up.

I suspect muugen's ability he used nullify's multiple players who used their action at a certain time frame who used at the same time. muugen said he nullified AL ability because he knew he would do something dumb and using that to stop AL without scum reading him doesn't make sense.

I think muugen is not being truthful about his ability and is hiding more to his ability he used. AL used an action that did not show up in the wu. He said he submitted his action 8 hours ago. I also submitted an action on day 1 just like AL 8 hours ago and my action never showed up.

I suspect muugen's ability he used nullify's multiple players who used their action at a certain time frame who used at the same time. muugen said he nullified AL ability because he knew he would do something dumb and using that to stop AL without scum reading him doesn't make sense.
Did you read Adams role Jules.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I haven't read what you've said thus far. But this sounds like WIFOM logic. Plus, Adam seemed defensive of Muugen from D0. I think he loses the benefit of the doubt when their association goes both ways.
I see you're misusing WIFOM. WIFOM is for circular logic wherein there are valid reasons for choosing either side. In this case, we would have Muugen, scum, in the council, decide to defend Adam who just survived a lynch via redirect in a way that was obviously scum motivated, achieving nothing but attracting more attention onto himself, and this after his thread position improved considerably from earlier. Where is the scum motivation for this?

Ultra is iffy now because I legit told him everything I did and I‘m not sure why he wanted me to claim when I told him I can‘t claim. He also said he will continue the chat, but didn‘t.
He also said my flavour never appeared when it factually did.
Dear Flower, I'm showing an abundance of caution. Also, your flavor didn't appear at the time stamp in which your ability kicked in. I stand corrected.

Still, regardless of whether your ability appeared in the write up, that's not really that important. Moreover, I've made it clear that if you are doing what I suspect you to, you're still not a priority. So I'm content with looking the other way. But I'm not staying in that chat. Besides, I'm probably not the best option, role wise for a neighbor.

I have a question. Do y’all think a scum Ratchet buddied with a scum Muugen, would be acting this way regarding everyone hopping on his Lynch? No, so I don’t think any scum equity is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.