Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it matter though.

Im pretty sure the chances are high this is scum attempting to take down scum for Credit.

But Im inclined to believe Muugen more because If he was scum who knew Zem was scum and is attempting to take her out for credit then they would have had to rolecop her first, not sure he would waste a superkill on her if he knew she could tank it.

Therefore Im thinking hes some kind of Vig role.

Also Maki was Mafia so Mahito could be town.
Not really cuz it’s likely scum on scum. I just think it’s weird how quick some people were down to hop trains.

Honestly I think it’s weird that some of you are switching off Muugen and over to Zemmi just because of his claim after he attempted to super kill her, even tho he’s survived a kill himself and he’s essentially confirmed scum.

At this point in the game, I’m not seeing what makes her a priority over him even if he’s telling the truth about the kill. That’s without even giving her the benefit of the doubt in this situation.
The reason she's a priority in this situation is because two players have staked solid info against her. She should claim. Muugen has a considerable amount of circumstantial evidence against him, and I am certainly not inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt, but Zemmi is the logical vote at this point in time. If we get to the bottom of Zemmi and it turns out Lind and Muugen are both just staking their scum lives on this, then we can clean up afterwards, and it'll still be well worth it.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
In your case guys I would be worried about Tohru's alignment since she is permanently on ability cast and now there is Kobayashi.
If we mess up with Kobayashi then Tohru will cast her wrath upon us and tbh I don't want that.

Honestly I think it’s weird that some of you are switching off Muugen and over to Zemmi just because of his claim after he attempted to super kill her, even tho he’s survived a kill himself and he’s essentially confirmed scum.

At this point in the game, I’m not seeing what makes her a priority over him even if he’s telling the truth about the kill. That’s without even giving her the benefit of the doubt in this situation.
I‘m still on Borto. I think Muugen should 100% go before her, but well :kayneshrug:.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
scumpsup-muu-lind-ultra sus with beky.

I like the way you think
guys guys!!

with janitor in game

we should claim, which person we got our roles from, so scum can't fake claim or roles!

:rosismile:
I don't mind claiming really, but I don't think we're at that stage yet.

I think the risk v reward isn't worth it, not to mention flavors aren't telling of alignment.

The chance of there being abilities which will affect people who claim is very very high. So I would reccomend against claiming in general here, unless really neccessary.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Can you give me a summary of your claim, please?

You used a Voyeur-esque ability on Zem and your cop failed on Ratchet?
Flowa, I'm not going to claim.

Well this has nothing to do with me. Was this last night?
This day.

Also all these roles are in the game:
[Makima]
[Blackmore]
[Ulqiorra]
[Mosquito]
[Al Capone]
[Gudetama]
[Jimmy Neutron]
[Grandmaster]
[Khun Maschenny Zahard]
[JigglyPuff]
[Kyusaku Yumeno]
[Chocolate Cake]
[Tyki Mikki]

Sorry I am confused, I don’t think muugen would lie about trying to target Zenmi with a superkill but is there a reason why surviving one is a scum tell?
Its not scum indicative on its own for someone to survive a super kill but usually townies dont have such defenses unless in rare cases but even then apparently Zem was targetted by 2 super kills ( which she denies) back to back. That's what's pinging people.

I do have to question why scum want me out of the game so bad :choppawhat:

Even though it's like this every game.
Just so you're aware Zem, the longer it takes for you to claim in this situation, the less benefit of the doubt I can give you. I'm sure you're well aware that even if you're not in the wrong here words will not suffice.

Status
Not open for further replies.