Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Let's roll them scums

Apart from Muugemu Muugemu Gokō-no surikire Kaijarisuigyo-no Suigyōmatsu Unraimatsu Fūraimatsu Kuunerutokoro-ni Sumutokoro Yaburakōji-no burakōji Paipopaipo Paipo-no-shūringan Shūringan-no Gūrindai Gūrindai-no Ponpokopī-no Ponpokonā-no Chōkyūmei-no Chōsuke do you sus?
Apart from our dear friend Muugen, I have had some scum leans on Nana, mostly a vibe tho, Jinri, I seem to recall her having a reason and stating she does not believe Drago and Tris were masons, however, I do not seem to recall her ever disclosing that reason, you can correct me if I am wrong. I find suspicious anyone who has defended or tried to defend Adam, among whom I remember Ekko doing it.

And a little sus on RandomAsshole. Mostly cuz he subbed in for me and I have a history of rolling scum often :blush:

Also Noctis. I was getting the same scummy vibes from him like last year. I remember him suggesting to vote up all the scum reads in the council which I don't really get nor like. And Rhea's scum too most likely. I remember someone making a good and convincing case on that slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.