• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And people still think she ain’t done lmao
Yeah I think it's just a denial thing

I think if everyone was honest reading that dialogue
You know what's goin happen
It's one piece at the end of the day

It's like when last chapter ended and people wanted to infer all these things from the last bit of dialogue from law and kidd

Kidds new motivation is to truly buy into the alliance where before he was only thinking of himself

And you can only keep big mom from the roof by defeating her
It's been obvious for so long

Law's attack affects whole wano kuni ; it is big island level attack

BM took it and also has healing powers

Insane BM hype :crazwhat::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::finally::finally::finally:

BM took an attack more powerful than WB's attack on Akainu :finally::finally::funky::funky:

@Jaguark101 @Tejas @Tyki_Mikk @Hanzo hattori @Rosella.Fiamingo @Steven @Kejon @Red Admiral @Seraphoenix @Trafalgar_D_Law @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @Ven437 @Olimaat Rejoice
The Soru Soru having healing powers is pretty interesting, I'm guessing that it only heals her a little bit and fully. Also the fact that she can tank those attacks from the previous chapter and then tank a country sized attack from Law and still be standing is really impressive.

However I still want to see more from Big Mom than her just tanking attacks.

I am very intrigued by the events that will happen after the fall of both yonkou, luffy, kidd and law will yonkou be confirmed?
will the yonkou system dissolve?

fuck, law and kidd in their own right are above any other supernova with the exception of luffy

Doesn't matter if she is done though

It seems she got overconfident and was purposely taking attacks than counter attacking

If law's attack really is a country level attack then its more impressive as she healed from it/tank it
Read the spoiler brother. The attacks of 1038 broke her bones. Kid and Law used their finishers after her healing

He probably did an Injection Shot on sterioids which pierced through Meme, Onigashima and reached Wano mainland.
Not that crazy if that's what happened but we will see what he actually did.
People who are saying country-sized feat are out of their minds.
Well, depends on what his attack was based on.
If it's an entirely new attack whose energy shocked an entire country, it's still a solid country level feat regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.