Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy + Zoro + Law + Kidd = The New Yonko tier characters after this arc :cheers:
Lolda did Killer dirty. :pepemy:

@rerere @Pantheos @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @Iesd
@Roo @Tyki_Mikk @Sanji D Goat @Lukegranders

It used to be the Captain challenging the emperor’s, now they’re challenging him. Look how far he’s come and how the tables turn.
Out of curiosity, do you subscribe to the opinion that only Luffy, Zoro, and Cook will be facing off against the Admirals or do you see R5 + 1 vs All Admirals + Admiral Candidates?

gosh that mean that Oda did an absolutle dog shit panel with Kidd cuz that pull apply only pressure and we saw plently of panel way more epic and impactfull in previous arc with so call veteran level characters. Even Kuma would destroy Big Mom at this point.

So please dont tell me you happy with that bullshit motorbike 2.0 vs Mom.....
Of course i am not happy. I wanted this fight to go longer. How tf an emperor fight is shorter than Queen's fight. I will stop reading until Kaido's defeat since because of this chapter.

And also Oda doing BM dirty=/= She isnt one of the strongest person on the Planet. Dont just fucking say she is trash because of this.
:zosleepy:

Basically Zoros Dragon Damnation > Hakai > Zoros Ashura > Strongest attack from current Luffy > Flying Dragon blaze (Big Mom dies) > Law's strongest attack = Kaidos strongest attack >> Big Moms strongest attack > Kidd
Since when was any of Zboi attacks island lvl. Trolling over!!! Law currently mobility/Aoe/DC/ Hax/ an overall Versatility King among Low tiers.
:kuzanshut:
This shit is crazy, I thought Hakai would remain as number one, but Law attack seems be even more OP.
Based on this, he legit pull out insane country lvl, that is a new lvl overall post timeksip, only Whitebeard did such feats:

Imagine your Ap beeing such op that you shake the entire country, INSANE!!
Law for sure climb in my ranking the top, same for Kid.

Imagine Kizaru,Akainu and the others awakening...
Crazy...
Crazy Too really think about!!!! With all the hype around the panels I’m genuinely hyped as fuck
:funky:
Bigger than WB's attack on akainu :kuzanshut::josad:
Admiral fans know Law DF one of a Kind

Status
Not open for further replies.