Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mom vs Law and Kid
Chapter 1013: 1 page ( kid attacks big mom)
Chapter 1015: 1 panel (law joins kidd)
Chapter 1022: 1 panel
Chapter 1025: 1 page
Chapter 1029: 3 pages
Chapter 1030: 4 pages
Chapter 1031: 4 pages
Chapter 1036: 1 panel
Chapter 1038 6 pages
I don't think it is useful to count that 1 panel shots because they are basically just staring contest instead of fight.

Do you notice how no one gives a shit about Queen or Sanji??

When Law gets a feat his fans measure him up to Zoro

When Kidd gets a feat his fans measure him up to Zoro

Even when Luffy got feats in 1037 all Luffy fans couldn't keep Zoros name out of your mouth.

Funny how Sanji is so irrelevant to anyone besides die hard Sanji fan base he isn't even worth mentioning.

Why don't you see Law fans comparing Law's attacks to sanjis or even Kidd fans?? Because they know its a useless comparison sanji doesn't stack up.

I swear if Sanji fans weren't so vocal on this forum no one would even talk about sanji
L.anji who?

Big Mom vs Law and Kid
Chapter 1013: 1 page ( kid attacks big mom)
Chapter 1015: 1 panel (law joins kidd)
Chapter 1022: 1 panel
Chapter 1025: 1 page
Chapter 1029: 3 pages
Chapter 1030: 4 pages
Chapter 1031: 4 pages
Chapter 1036: 1 panel
Chapter 1038 6 pages
+ let put 13 pages in this chapter it makes a total of 29 pages in total. Sanji was 34 and Zoro was 43.
Zoro vs King got almost double amount of pages so much for a Top tier fight :gokulaugh:

This begs the question can Zoro defeat Big Mom solo??

Fight only lasted 15 20 minutes since landing hits on Big Mom ain't that hard.

Law does the internal damage and Kidd does external.

Luffy and Zoro can do both internal and external damage with CoC.

I now actually believe Zoro can defeat Big Mom by herself.
Hopefully there aren't many disagreements
Zoro vs BigMom will be just another Zoro vs Monet. Look at BM face when she saw Flying Dragon Blaze and you will understand my point.

I'm not sure about Kidd. Kidd's AP is above Yamato's but her haki and ice powers seem like they'd be hard for Kidd to get around. I give Kidd the edge but I don't think it's a bad fight.
I give it to Kid high diff.

Yamato’s ice powers were good and her hakis great, but her durability was kinda meh in comparison to Kids. And kids devil fruit awakening will likely be too much for her

Kidd fans, it is in your best interest to stop shitting on Zoro. The King of Hell is the only reason you'll still be able to claim Kidd is worthy to be a rival of Luffy after Wano. Imagine how bad Kidd would look if he needed to be carried by Law to defeat the weakest Yonko, while his rival Luffy defeated the WSC by himself (the gauntlet doesn't count according to Luffybros). Fortunately, Oda's ZKK plans are in your favor. It is only fair that the two Yonko go down in 2v1s.

:cheers:
The ZKK trajectory seems to take place as I envision it to be so far:

1. BP crew go down, check
2. Big Mom goes down, check
3. Kaido is defeated by Luffy, within the next several chapters
4. Orochi and Fuku are killed shortly after that
5. A wrench is thrown to the alliance's victory due to the WG (and maybe even BMP), Wano is under attack and a new hour of legend begins since Onigashima lost its floating clouds
6. Kaido's flashback
7. Kaido returns for one final attack by lifting Onigashima to the orbit and letting it fall. Who knows, maybe even Linlin helps out one final time.
8. ZKK

:steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.